Chapter 4: Prankster

The boy furrowed his brows when he saw him in the bed, "mh..." He made a grunt noise like an animal before standing up from the bed and stretched. "Why aren't you at the party?" He asked as he grabbed some clean clothes from the floor. Clean meaning less worn.

"I am grounded " he said not completely lying" I ate the birthday cake that was for josh" He said as he looked down on his bunny " after they came to get me I said I was tired so I stayed here...after all nobody here really knows I exist ... " he said as he slowly peek his tinny head from under the sheets.

The blue haired boy stood shocked for a moment, "with the bugs? didn't you see the bugs in there??" He asked a little hectically. "Is that why you weren't scared of the bugs last night? Because you like to eat them?" He raises a brow at the boy and crossed his arms over his chest. "Your some kind of idiot aren't you....seriously. And you ruined my plan! They are probably already eating that cake!! You ruined everything." He frowned further as thought for a moment and walked to the window with all the kids playing below. "If you want to make it up to me, fill this jar with toilet water." He threw the muddy jar at him that he used last night.

Devin bit his lip. He was not good at lying " I saw the bugs ...and I didn't eat them ...I took them outside so they would not die " he said holding thighter onto his bunny " and I prentended to have eaten the cake so they would not suspect you. I am sorry I just didn't want you ...to get in ...trouble" he said balling up again as he hid under the sheets.
He tough for a moment before he continued" I don't know why I am not scared of bugs ...I guess it's cause of my ammeba...amnesia" he said correcting his words.
Devin peeked from under the sheets with watery eyes " toilet water ? Why do you want that ? " he asked lifting a brow as he got off the bed and grabbed the jar, holding his bunny with the other hand.

"Just do it. Quickly." He barked out his order as he watched the people below him and waited for the jar filled with toilet water. "Ah! Hurry!!" He yelled at him as he saw the nani walking out with the cake.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
" fine fine don't rush me " Devin said as he walked to the bathroom and filled the jar up. He washed his hands and the outside of the jar as he stood in tip toes before walking towards his friend who he still didn't know his name or if they where really friends

He took the jar from his hands and leaned over the window. He couldn't quite reach so he leaned over further. "Hold onto me." He reached back with one arm to have himself be held so he wouldn't fall out a two story window while he leaned out further. "Happy birthday!!!" He laughed as he let the toilet water fall and hit most of the kids and the nani holding the cake.
He was pulled back in and fell onto the ground laughing, "oh my god!!! Did you see their faces!!!! Hahaha!!!"

Devin didn't understand what was the boys intentions with the water but he could never say no to helping. He held thighly onto the other boys hand as he closed his eyes using all the strength in his tiny body.
He heard a splash and some people screening but he didn't know what happened. Yet his friend seem happy so he smiled as he nooded. He liked how the other boy looked when he smiled.'