Chapter 33: The wifey

"Hmmm... Well I want to say lacy undies but I might be too hopeful. " he teased and tried to look behind his lovers back. "Tell Me. Anticipation is killing me"
He wrapped his towel around his waist and nodded, "definitely very sexy. I think I could die happy if that image was burned into my mind."
He felt his cheeks burn from his words and the perfect kiss. "Your too sweet. I'm going to get a cavity" he teased but he really liked hearing it. Leo wasn't used to be so doted on, it was such an odd feeling but all made him a little ashamed. He wanted to be able to take care of Devin but it seemed the opposite. He thought he must really look like a mess to Devin.
"Um...I guess two?" He didn't really feel hungry and over eating would just be painful and not good for work. "I can't over eat... Specially if I'm working. I might shit myself" he shrugged like it was a fact. "I'm not too hungry anyway...my stomach shrunk." He put on the new undies that shaped his package perfectly and hugged his ass. "Nice..." he nodded as he looked in the mirror. Working to pleasure people kind of made him more conscious of his appearance and sex appeal. "Got a hair dryer and straighter?" He asked as he looked in the mirror and brushed his hair with the brush on the counter. He was used to just taking things and using them without asking.
Devin blushed as he showed him a pair of stripped pink panties with a bit of lace in the corners " guess I still need to make my underwear drawer more sexy for you " he said blushing. " But you need to promise you won't die, or I'll cry " devin said as he pouted
" oh plz you could spare the calories " Devin teased as he put the dirty cloths in the laundry basket to take it to wash. " what two only ? maybe I should start eating less " he joked " your making me feel fat " he said with a smile as he headed out.
" oh they are under the sink. Your welcomed to take anything you need" he said smiling " I'll do the wash later tonight so anything you need washed let me know "he said as he stared at Leo, looking sexy in those undies he never wore cause he felt funny in. " the look nice on you, keep them " he said smiling.
" I'll start the breakfast " Devin said as he walked to the kitchen. There he grabbed a strawberry fabric apron and began mixing the ingredients to make the pancakes. Flour, milk, eggs, the pinkiesh boy mix it all together happily as he mumbled to himself.
Leo grinned as he saw the pink undies, "hmmm....I need to see those on ASAP, as long as you keep wearing these sexy panties I promise not to die anytime soon." He licked his lips as he watched Devin dress before dressing himself.
"Even if you were chubby I wouldn't mind. Some more cushion for the pushin." Leo stayed in the bathroom to do his hair and didn't come out until he was completely done and looking good. He had all his clothes in his arms which was a pair of jean shorts, jean pants both ripped, two tshirts and a black hoodie.
"Ah...imma clean out the pockets first." He bent his knees and on the ground he shook his clothes until they were empty. He quickly gathered the things, pills in a bag, a couple needles in a bag that still had liquid inside and balls of cash. But there was one more thing. He picked up a folded piece of paper and opened it up. As he did a genuine smile came to his face before he sat if down on the counter. "My treasure." Was the only thing he said as he showed devin the old, wrinkled and ripped picture but still kept. He took his drugs and went back into the bedroom. He sat onto the floor and counted his money. Last night he got that three hundred and in his bag he had about 2k. But Aziel gave him a bank account just to transfer money into so he had more money there. He put it all into his bag and went back to the kitchen. "Sorry...had to put my stuff away." He rubbed the back of his head, a nervous habit even when he was young.
" well you will see them tonight, I sleep in undies " he said teasing his lover. So you better come back even if it's at 9 am next day. " he teased
" well I want to stay in shape for you" he said jokingly " I will get my share of exercise with you around at least " be said teasing.
It didn't take long for Devin to finish the pancakes as he saw Leo comming down with his cloths. " wow if that's all you got we seriously need to go shopping " he said as he heard the things fall into the floor " wow you have a bunch of stuff in those pockets you never change " he said with a smirk, as he tried to pretend he didn't see the needles. He needed to be supportive. " what's that ?" He asked looking at the crumbled piece of paper until he noticed it was that old picture of them. " you still have it " he said smiling shill as he bit his lip " let's take a new one, on our birthday" he said happily "so you have a before and after." Devins yes followed Leo as he went to the room.
Devin slowly put the table as he looked thoughtful for a moment. He wished he knew a way to help Leo. After all this felt like it was his fault.
Yet hearing Leo come back made an automatic smile run thought devins lips. " that's fine it gave me time to finish setting up the table" he said smiling " now let's eat !" He said smiling as his Celphone beeped " oh one sec " he said looking at his messages in his pink hello kitty theme phone, with a kitty charm comming out of the ear plug."it's a text from spice "
Spice was staying at a lovers house for the weekend, so he wound not be around till Monday. For once those where good news.
" give me your number , so I text you and give you mine " he said with a smile.
Leo sat in the chair and started to eat while Devin looked at his phone. "Dear mother of fuck!" He cheered as he took another bite.
He grabbed his phone and moved it to Devin, "here..." He said because he seemed rather busy with his pancakes to text.
"You can do the things...I'm kind of busy...with this yummy shit here." He took another bite. He hadn't had home made food in a very long time. "Will you cook for me like...everyday?"

Devin blushed hearing the complement " oh come on, it's not that great I just followed the instructions in the back of the box " he joked as he took the phone and texted his number. Yet once he got the text and Saved the number, Leo's phone beeped.
" umm leo you got a text " he said reading over real quick before returning him his phone. " something about a bank transfer "
The text came from Aziel. It read
" 2k has been deposited ahead, 2k more will be added once you complete your weeks work. Don't fail me again, or you'll regret it"
"So have room for more or your full " devin teased as he leaned forward on the table as he took pics of leo with his phone like a girl in love.
Leo took back his phone and felt a but embarrassed that Devin read it. "Ah yea...that's my boss." He looked at the message and almost chocked on the pancakes. That was twice as much as usual. He was shocked. "Fuck man!!!" He sent back a text quickly, "yes sir. Is payment all 4 him, or do you want a visit 2?" He asked quickly.

"I got...a big paycheck. Think I have money for clothes." He was pretty happy.

" oh Okies " he said cheerfully as he saves the pictures and edited then. He managed to take a shot right before leo made a funny face as he seemed to be chocking.
Devin gave leo a confuse look " you ok? " he said looking worried. " did something happened ? "
It didn't take long for Leo's phone to beep again.
And other message read:
For now all for him. He is a little more out of it than usual so heads up. As for me, I am booked for a the week. We'll plan a meeting next week. Till then. ttyl
Devin smiled hearing what his lover said as he message him the funny pic of him with the pancakes. " that's good news I mean you deserve it " he said happily "umm do you want me to leave dinner in the fridge for you ? Since your working late and all " he said smirking a bit.
Leo didn't really like sleeping with Aziel but he was money, and money was rule. Jaxx, he didn't mind. He got drugs from him too which was awesome. "Yea! It's fucking awesome. I just got paid and it's huge...." He pauses, "ha! That's what he said." He grinned and laughed at the photo. "Your such an idiot." He said affectionately. "Dinner in the fridge....fuck ya. Man...your like my wifey. Devin, sex and food. You know how to make a man happy."