Chapter 27: Finally together

Devin eyes slowly opened as the light came in through the curtain. He slowly sat up onto the bed, as he felt pain on his lower half, and back. Maybe sitting was not the best idea.
The pink haired boy looked around the room as he rubbed his eyes " Leo ? " he said in a horse voice as he looked around to see where it the boy was.
He really hope he didn't run off, not again. Devin tried to sit up and grunted a bit.
He then hear the door as he leo walking in complety refreshed.
" hey ...morning" he said a little horse as he lifted his back a bit from the bed but not complety sitting up. His pink locks where all messy and he laid naked covered from the waist down by his pink and blue sheets. " your up early " he said running his eyes.
"Ah...yea..." Leo lift his arm and rubbed the back of his head, messing with his hair a little nervously. "I... Can't believe it's you..." he said honestly as he bit his lip and looked away for a second then back at the naked boy. "Hope you don't mind me showering..." he stepped closer and sat onto the bed next to Devin. "Do you want me to leave? I won't take offense. I know our parting wasn't the best." He looked down at his black jean shorts. Ripped up in purpose to show more skin.

Devin stared up at his childhood love as his cheeks turn warm and pink " oh your back to normal...I wondered how long it would take to see the real you again " He said sounding happy to see that in a way this boy did recognize him. " I did say I would be back ". He said pushing his bangs of his face so he could take a better view of his lover.
" I don't mind, I have the house to my self, so your more than welcomed to take anything you need " he said as a smile formed in his lips as the other boy sat in the bed beside him. His eyes trailed up and down the boy's body " leave? Why would I want that...I mean I been looking for you for more than a year....I thought you really might be...you know" he said as his eyes looked at the markings on the others arm " and forget about what happened back then, I know you didn't mean it " devin said as he looked at Leo's eyes and began to blush " you grown up quite a bit"
Leo remembered he said he would come back but truthfully he didn't think he would. Specially after what he said that day he left. His dimmed gold eyes looked back to Devin, "dead?...basically..." He shrugged a little and looked away again, he felt like the way he was now was not good enough for Devin. He was saving up money for a better life so when he found Devin he could be a worthy man.
"Yea....you have too." Leo looked back to Devin and raised his hand to brush some of his messy pink hair out of his face. "You put the blue..." His voice was soft. He gazed at his hair for a moment before his eyes went to Devin's blue eyes. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?" He asked as his fingers brushed through the boys hair. "I'm seriously shocked your not a virgin though. You've always been so innocent."
Devins eyes looked sad for a moment as he pressed his head against Leo's arm. " don't say that...not even joking ". Devin always kept hope that leo was out there somewhere, he couldn't imagine what he would do if leo was really dead.
Devin looked up and smile " it's called puberty, I guess you heard of it " he said as he cuddled against his arm just to turn bright red as he saw leo staring right into his eyes.
" yeah...the color reminds me of you, so I added it in...after all I am ways been pink ...and you have always been blue " he said bitting his lip a little as he nooded " I did...I appoligize I am still not very good at it..." He said shyly " I never done it for so long either " he said looking up at Leo " yet your really good at it" he said making it sound like something to be proud off. After all that's what spice teached him. The more you fuck the better you get.
He giggled a bit as leo messed up his hair and hugged him " I am so happy your here " he looked up as leo asked about his virginity making him blushed again " well I am still innocent, I only fooled around with someone else but you ...yet he always told me I should do more guys, I really never done anyone else " he said as he looked directly into Leo's eyes " but with you it felt different cause well we care about eachother as more than just friends, so it's like a different kind of sex " he said as he raised his head a bit and place a kiss on Leo's lips. " besides if spice had not reached me all those tricks and showed me the basics you would had probably walked away on me, since you count not really recognize me " he said as he slowly trailed his fingertips up and down Leo's arms, caressing the small veins that lightly showed under his cooper skin as he wanted to say so much but didn't know where to begin.
" so did you enjoyed it ? " he asked shyly " also do I still owe you the money you where asking for ? " he asked not really knowing if he ment what he said or simply it was cause he was out of it.