Chapter 13: First crush...

Leo bit his lip as he looked over Devin's body. Lately his body seemed to be going a little insane and he didn't know what to do with it. His lower half reacted to Devin while they kissed and touched and he didn't what to do about it. He would stop kissing him and pull away while his jeans got tighter.
He felt it happening again as Devin got closer to him. "I'm weird...you can't be around me anymore." He looked away, "I want to do some bad things to you...and I won't be able to hold back much longer and your going to hate me." He said in a low voice that emanated anger mostly because he was frustrated.

Devin tilted his head " bad things? But you don't do bad things leo" he said sitting oh his knees as his shirt slowly dropped down to his shoulder since it was a little big on him " you only do pranks and things for fun. Bad things are killing people and stuff like that, and you don't do that. Plus I would never hate you for anything you to me " he said looking into his eyes " I trust you blindly " he said slowly moved Leo's hair off his face so he could see it better.
" I am thinking of getting a bit of blue on my hair; like you have so we could match " he said as he slowly moved Leo's hair to the side.

Leo was about to lose control, his gold eyes watching Devin closely, not able to take his eyes off him. He didn't say anything more before leaning forward and connecting their lips together. His hands moving quickly to push the boy down onto the bed and holding him down by his shoulders. He opened his mouth a little wider as he kissed the boy full on.
His hands on his shoulders slowly slide down his chest and found the edge of his baggy shirt and though his hands were working their way up his naked flesh and touching him so longingly he kept the kiss connected.
His other hand went further down to Devin's shorts and pulled on the waist band before he lowered himself and pressed his already hard bulge on Devin's groin. "This...is what you do to me."

Devin didn't understand what was going on. But Leo seemed a bit different for a moment. The way he was looking at him made him heat up. Yet since it was his friend Devin tought it was his imagination.
As their lips touched he slowly open his mouth a bit, still not knowing very well what he was doing, but was trying hard to make leo happy.
Before he knew it leo had pushed him down and was now untop of him. He could feel warms hands on his skin, making his whole body feel weird. He had never been touched like that before.
" Leo what ...what are you doing ? " he asked not understanding " is this a new kiss ?" He murmured innocently " cause it's making me feel funny.
The out of nowhere he felt his hand down on his pants. The moment he pulled on them he could his heartbeat quickening.
Then he felt something odd. What was that in Leo's pants. He asked himself as he looked directly into his boyfriends eyes " Leo what's wrong with your pee pee it feels funny " he said blushing more as the others hands explore his body " is that because of me ?" He ask not really understanding what was going on.

Leo felt an even stronger urge to touch more with such a good reception from the confused boy. Feel funny to Devin was a good feeling, he's come to realize quite quickly.
He brushed their lips together instead of answering, his hand on his chest brushed over his nipple and around to his back. Leo didn't even realize he could make Devin feel good in more ways than one, his mind was just clouded by anger, lust, jealousy, loneliness, and regret. He wanted to be closer to Devin, as close as he could be but he didn't know how to do that exactly.
Both hands wrapped around the small of his back and lift his hips up while he pressed his down, successfully grinding their bodies together. "Yea...because of you...I'm hard...it only gets this way with you..." He felt his tan cheeks warm up as he felt his own hard penis rub against Devin's soft one. It was such a new feeling but he had to admit he really liked it and wanted more. He controlled Devin's hips and helped him grind against Leo's hips.