Chapter 30: Learn more about you ...

"Hmm....I don't know. I think your too innocent and frail to fight." Leo teased as he put his hands onto the boys waist as he felt his ass pressed against him. "I can touch you again..." His hands on his waist slide down his pelvis before pulling away to start to undress.
He took off his top and slipped off his jeans to the floor. He got into the tub first and let Devin join him as he listened to his story. "Did you finish school?" He asked curiously as his hands wrapped around his body and held him from behind with devin Inbetween his legs.
"Ah spice..." He mumbled, "I never liked that kid...." He frowned and placed his chin on the boys shoulder after the kiss. "How's he?...."
" oh come on you know I am stronger than I look " he joked as he gasped dealing Leo's hands exploring his body as they pulled away as he heared the zipper of Leo's pants, as he undressed." You can touch me anytime silly, you know that " he said as he slowly looked over his shoulder as his face was all flustered " I would like to touch you more too"
Devin toon a moment to follow leo in the shower as his cheeks where as pink as his hair. " I stil have a year to go, yet in Europe I was homeschooled, so I am a little ahead from most people in my class" he said as he placed his hands over his knees, as he pushed his body back to feel Leo's warmth.
A small chuckle left Devin's lips as Leo admired not liking spice " I think I knew that since back in the orphanage, you two where always fighting and pulling pranks on eachother" he said as a small moan as he felt Leo's chin on his shoulder. He had never felt so naked with anyone before. It was like leo could see right through him " well he lost his mom and has been a bit of a reck but he seems to be a little better, he smiles more now ...unless you mean " Devin said bitting his lip. Could he mean how he was when it came to sex ?
" he's ok I guess I mean, I only done you and him...but you don't have to worry, he said we are just fooling around so there's no feelings attached. He does not see me as anything more than a friend, even if he took my viriginity " he said he nuzzled against Leo's neck. " yet with you it feels different when you touch me, it's more intimate " he said shyly.
___________________________________

Leo's eyes widened and he pulled away a little, "what? Spice took your virginity?!!" He gasped as a bit of anger came to him. He didn't even think that spice could have been the one who took it.
He growled a little as the image came to him, it pissed him off to think spice would do that! "So he basically is using you? He doesn't even like you? Who wouldn't like you? Seriously? I thought you would have like I don't know! Ten boyfriends! " he sighed, "would you be mad if I kick his ass?"
Devin slowly shifted a bit so he could look at Leo head on. "Yeah he told me it was ok as long it was between friends....he told me that's why you touched me in the orphanage before they took me" he said as he looked down.
Devin looked back up as he stared into Leo's golden eyes " I haven't really dated anyone, I just fooled around when ever he felt like it, that's why I am so bad at it " he said shyly " is that a bad thing? " he said not really knowing what was good and bad.
" I kind of liked him cause well he was there for me, but I always liked you more ...so I ...I don't really know much about all this " he said shyly" did you have other boyfriends leo ? You did said you where where a few people " he asked curiously.
A small chuckle left Devin's lips " you know I don't like to see you guys fight, but u could settle If you guys talked about it " he said smiling. " he might come around eventually, he was the reason I was in the club yesterday...he was guy hunting and brought me along, yet I always turned everyone down that showed interest. Your the first person I brought home with me like that" he said bitting his bottom lip
"That fucking asshole...seriously?? Devin." He placed his hands onto the boys shoulders to make sure he was listening. "Never...I never messed around or used you...I kissed you and touched you because I meant it." He felt his cheeks getting warmer as he spoke. He hadn't said those three words in so long, he didn't know if his mouth could even form the word love anymore.
He sighed and let go of his shoulders to caress his hair, "I do it because I care for you....I never stopped. I just...thought you would be happier with out me." He looked away feeling embarrassed.
"It's fine....I just don't like him messing with your feelings. The least he could have done is return it." He grumbled a bit before looking back into the boys eyes, "no...no boyfriends. There's no one I ever wanted....like you." He placed his hands into the boys hair and caressed him. "I always thought of you while I fucked...though I've had some repeat customers, neither of us expect a relationship or even want one." He shrugged a little as Jaxx came to mind, he wondered if that sad boy would ever find his love again. He gazed at Devin and smiled a little, "so...I'm not dreaming right? Your actually here....or well, I'm actually here. What if this is all a dream and I'm in a coma? If that's true then making friends with spice will be much easier than I thought." He grinned.
Devin stared into his childhood love eyes "so you always wanted to do what we did last night since the orphanage?" He asked as he tried to understand what the other was saying. " so you wanted to touch me...cause you loved me ? " he asked as he felt his face turning warm as his lover messed up his hair.
" how could you think that ? " devin said carrying a sad expression on his features. Your my best friend, and well the person I care about the most" he said leaning over his chest as he looked up " so I should tell him to stop messing with me ? " he asked trying to follow what leo was saying.
" costumers ? Where you like host or something ? " he asked trying to follow " so you sleept with your costumers ?" He asked still being a little confused , but let it slide as he say leo smiling his way " of course your not dreaming " he teased as he grabbed the others cheeks and pulled them " your really here" he said teasing him before he shifted his body to be face to face with his lover.
" if this was a dream I could not do this " he said leaning forward and kissing leo on the lips before pulling away and looking down at the marks on Leo's arms " where your dreams so wild because of what you where using ? " he asked staring into the others eyes " where your dreams better than well actually being with me ?" He asked a bit while. After all he had never had someone want him just for Him " well if you guys become friends I don't have to split so much, I mean I see spice at school everyday, I could save the afternoons for you...unless you have classes " he asked curiously