Chapter 16: Messy white stuff...

Devin blushed as he nooded lightly. He didn't know how to describe what he was feeling but he was trying hard to make Leo happy.
He slowly moved his hand up and down, and quicken his rhythm when Leo asked for more.
Yet the more he moved his hand and felt leo move his over his wee wee his mind felt blank. " Leo I feel really weird " he said as small moans left his lips. He peek was approaching and he didn't know how to describe it.
He moved his mind faster on Leo's member as his mind was blank and his breathing was on even." Le..o...I ...I" he said as e began to moan " lo..ve ...you" he said as his words faded into stronger more constant moans
Leo felt his heart shattering in two as Devin confessed his love once again. His mind was blank but at the same time cluttered with insecurities. He loved Devin so much, more than he had ever cared for, including himself. His hips moved into Devin's hand to try and get himself closer but he didn't stop with his pumping of the pink boy. "Mnn..." He panted heavily but tried to keep down his voice since devin was doing enough moaning for the both of them.
He continued to kiss the boys neck, accidentally sucking on his flesh and leaving a mark on his skin. He kissed back up to his lips and locked them together. A hot wet kiss between the two with a lot more saliva than usual.
He moaned into the kiss, not stopping his hand movement. He wanted to tell Devin he loved him back and he would be with him forever but Devin was leaving tomorrow....and this happiness couldn't last. Though he hoped it would more than anything.

Every kiss they shared made devin a body shiver. When Leo kissed his neck a small complain left devin a lips, yet he didn't stop stroking the other, pumping him with all he had yet not even sure if he was doing it right.
Devin could not think or control himself from moaning. He stroked Leo's member faster as tears began to steam down his face. "I feel ...very weird ..."
He could not think, and his whole body trembled.
" Leo!!! Ahhhh ! " he yelled before he erupted into Leo's hand.
Not understanding what happened, devin panted shyly as tears left his eyes. " I made a mess on you leo...I am sorry" he said as broke into tears.

Leo pulled his lips away as his eyes went to Devin's member, he felt the way he twitched and heard the way he practically screamed as he came into his loves hand.
"It's okay...that's what I wanted....keep going. Don't stop." He said as he panted and raised his hips to make Devin start pumping him again. With his free hand he pulled him closer and made their lips kiss once again.
With Devin working as hard as he could, it didn't take long before he came onto the boys hands too. He made a whining noise against his lips as he stopped kissing and furrowed his brows. "Nneehhhh ahhhh...." He moaned and laid his head onto the boys shoulder. "Devin..." He breathed out and panted on his shoulder. He couldn't say he loved him anymore, it would be too hard. He felt his stomach turn at what he just made his love so when he obviously wasnt comfortable or even understood. His body felt good from the release but his heart was broken in two. Tears came to his eyes and slowly dripped down his face and stained Devin's shirt shoulder. "I'm sorry..." He apologized.

With tears in his eyes, devin did as he was told. He wanted leo to be happy, and this seemed to make him happy.
Devin have it its all until Leo too made a mess on his hands. Devin didn't understand what this strange liquid was he stared at it for a moment as he felt leo pressed his head against his shoulder and apologize.
Devin had no idea why he was saying sorry but he hugged him thighly " I love you Leo" he said as he just didn't want to let go " pleasse don't forget me " he said as he broke into tears once more.

Leo hugged him back just as tightly and just didn't want to let go. Instead they cleaned up, Leo cleaned up Devin then himself before they went back to bed. Leo and Devin cuddled closely, holding each other until they fell asleep. Leo couldn't day he loved him and instead both boys cried themselves asleep.
In the morning Leo was the first to wake up, only because he couldn't sleep in the first place. He gazed at the sleeping Devin and watched him sleep and maybe slept for about an hour.
In the morning he got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to clean himself up. Washing his face of tear stains and trying to mentally prepare himself for what was about to happen. What was happening....he was losing the love of his life. This was so hard, he but he knew what he had to do.

Devin had never cried so much, or so he thought. When he feel asleep his eyes burned. He held on thighly onto Leo's arm as he wished the night was eternal and the next morning never came.
When he woke up he was alone in the bed. He rubbed his eyes just to see over his bed and find a nana packing his stuff.
" your finally up , you should get cleaned up they should come for you any minute"
Devin gave the nana a week smile and she kissed him in the forehead.
" your going to be happy with them you'll see " she said as she left the room.
Devin thought he has no tears left as he covered his face and began to cry. He didn't want to go, but he had no choice.