Chapter 15: Handjob

Leo hated hearing how much Devin loved him, he felt so guilty for everything but he just couldn't stop himself. He wanted Devin to be his and he wanted him to hate him at the same time.
"Devin...it's okay...your not sick. It's normal." Leo kept stroking him slowly. "Mine does this too...when I touch myself...and I think of you." He panted a little as he moved himself a little so he was inbetween the boys legs and his own erection pressed against Devin's body. Not even knowing how to have sex but it just felt right to press it against his ass. "I wanna touch you more" he whined a little and stroked a bit faster. "Does it feel good?" He asked as he moved his hips against him and grinded his body just to touch him even though he still had clothes on.

" normal ? But ...it has never happened before " he said nervously as he felt every passing moment it was harder for him to think straight. He didn't understand why leo would touch himself thinking of him either. Was he suppose to do the same thing? He was not sure. After all this was so confusing.
He could feel Leo's jeans pressing against his bottom as the feeling made him gasp. He didn't know if he liked this or he simply didn't understand but he felt warm.
He started panting as he hear leo wanted to touch him more, as it was harder to hold back the tears in his eyes as the other stroked him harder.
" I don't know....but since it's you It feels warm and I feel like I want to.. Feel you more..."he said as he slowly started to moan " do...you....feel good ? " he asked. Cause if Leo liked it he would too. He would do anything for Leo after all.

Leo shook his head a little, "will you touch me too?" He asked as he pulled away and helped Devin sit up. He took his hand and put it onto his bulge. "I need it..." he let go of his hand and pulled down his pants to show his slightly bigger member to Devin. "Do... What I do" he sat next to Devin and reached over to hold his penis to stroke it once again. He rubbed his tip collecting the precum to stroke him without hurting or rubbing to hard. "Touch me too..." he whined a little and put devin's hand on his twitching member. It was painfully hard.

Devin blushed hearing Leo's answer. If he liked this he would do it for him, even if he didn't understand most of the things going on.
" touch you ..." Devin said short on breath as he nooded " anything to make leo happy ...specially if you need it " he said as his hand was placed over Leo's member. He could feel he was hard, just like him.
He sat up clumsily with Leo's held as he touched the tip of his member and with his fingertips played with precum " it's sticky " he said as a chuckle left his lips, " like bubblegum " he said smiling as he saw Leo lowering us pants to show a member just like his, but bigger.
" yours is bigger " he said looking towards Leo's and then his own " why am I always smaller than you " he said pouting a bit, as Leo grabbed his member and encouraged him to touch him the same way he was touching him.
Devin gasped as Leo's hand began to move, as he shyly drove his small hand and wrapped it around Leo's member . He moved slowly up and down as he looked down between his legs to see if he was doing it like leo was.
"Am I doing ok?" He ask with fluster cheeks as he felt the tans boys member pulsing under his touch

Leo smiled softly as Devin giggled and leaned forward to kiss his lips. "Yea... Keep going...a little faster okay?"

He leaned forward again and kissed his lips then side of his mouth to his neck. "Do you feel good?" He asked as he varied his strokes speed and strength. Both their hands were very clumsy. Devin more than Leo but Leo didn't mind at all. His body was reacting just from Devin touching him. "Ah...more Devin" he stroked the boy faster, wanting to make him feel good and make the white stuff come out.