Chapter 40: Lossing your mind...

" I guess it might be" Jaxx teased " the drugs add the extra kick but the rest it's all you kitten " he said smirking a bit. He was enjoying their little game so very much " what can I say I just can't say no to when you shake this around in my face" he said as he referred to Leo's buns.
A sight left Jaxx's lips" why must you always play so hard to get kitten" he joked as his companions words.
Yet when Leo said the right words, Jaxx count stop himself any longer. For a moment he stood still as his bangs covered his eyes, as he pulled his fingers out of Leo's ass. " oh don't worry kitty ..." He said as he got on his knees and position his bare member against Leo's cavity, as he gripped his sly blue locks and pulled his head back as he ramened his cock inside the tan boys body " daddy is going to make you feel real good" the demon male said as his eyes glistered and his voice sounded deeper.
He started moving in a quick rhythm, as he leaned forward still pulling on Leo's locks " come on kitty you got to move those hips " _________________________
Spice looked confused towards Devin. " ok hold up... What does talking have to do with not wanting to fuck ?"
Devin looked down as he covered the rice pot and waited for it to boil " well it's complicated but let's just say I finally came home with someone last night "
A smirk grew on spice lips " so that's nothing to talk about, don't tell me your tired after just one fuck ? " he said seductively as the neon male said as he pushed himself on devin making him blush so much his face was as pink as his hair
" it was not only once, I can still feel him inside " the pink boy said honestly just as as he slid his fingers down on Devins jeans.
" spice stop .... I am seeing someone... " he said as he pushed his friend off.
________________________
Leo smiled and wiggled his ass as the fingers left and Jaxx played along with him. "Does this Kitty's ass really get you going? You wanna fuck it don't cha" He felt the demon get behind him and place his wanton cock at his entrance. "Oh...you don't even need to use words...I already know." He pressed his hips back as he was entered. A loud gasp escaping his throat though it was stopped mid gasp as his hair was pulled. His eyes water a little from the hair pull but he pushed through it like the nails in his skin.
"Yea!! Daddy, fuck me hard." He cried out as his hands gripped the sheets under him. His own member dripping with precum. "Ahhh~~~" The tan boy moved his hips as he was ordered. Moving his hips back and forth against Jaxx to get him as deep as possible into his body. "More more...Fuck me more!" He moaned loudly as the boy kept pounding into his body. He got closer and closer to his climax with each thrust into his body.
Leo's hole quivered around the man's cock, sucking it into his body as he rode him. The way his cock pounded into his prostate made his mouth want to drool. "oh fuck....Daddy, right there....fuck me hard right there..." He gasped at the way Jaxx knew exactly how to get his body hot. He knew if he touched himself he would cum sooner and that wasn't as fun. "No! Fuck it....you lose if I ahh..fuck...If I cum...with a hand." He growled and moved his hips with expertise. "Fuuuuuck, right there again..." His legs started to quiver as his cock became more and more wet.

" oh seems like kitty likes it here lots, and your making my cock get so big too" the dark haired make said as he placed his hands on Leo's hips pushing him down on his staff while he kept pounding him.
Hearing Leo's reply made a chuckle escape his lips " suit yourself then, yet I won't lose that easily" he said as he slowly ran his lips one others neck "can I?" He asked as a small moan left his lips. For some reason Jaxx had developed a recent a liking to leaving Hickey and scratches on the people he did. In a way he loved having complete control over what he did to his fucks. Plus he left lots of hickies on Gavin before, and seeing them on his fuck partners was a complete turn on.
" so does kitty want all his milk inside or you want it all over you" Jaxx asked perversy as he quicken his rhythm sounding a bit out of breath as he was soon to cum again.
Leo gasped and moaned as his body was ravished, his legs and arms quivering from the pleasure as the button was rubbed up against each violent thrust.

He rest his face on the bed and lift his arms to lift his blue hair from his back and neck. "Back of neck...and my back only...ah...fuck..."

He wanted to reach down and stroke himself as he felt his peak just right there but he held back, since he liked challenging Jaxx. It made him more enthusiastic. "Cover me...in cum daddy..."

" kitty is getting loud... Do you enjoy my cock so much ?" Jaxx teased as kept his rough rhythm going.
At times he wondered when did he got this rought. At times his fucks begged him to slow down, and take it easy... And even thought Jaxx tried he always finished going back to that rought rhythm he enjoyed so much. So far only Leo could keep up with it.
A tint of pink ran through Jaxx's cheeks as he saw the seductive movement Leo was making to rise his sly blue locks a bit, exposing his neck.
Yet hearing Leo's words made a devious expression ran through Jaxx's lips as he leaned closer to Leo's neck kissing his back tenderly "alright kitten...thought I warn you it might hurt a bit...just let me know if it hurts too bad ...ahh.. " he said trying to keep his voice steady from his moans, as he slowly licked the skin before pressing him lips against Leo's skin and slowly sucking on it until it turned warm inside his mouth, as he let go and gripped on an other spot a little higher but this time bitting a little , getting more arrosed by the feeling of brushing his teeth against the others flesh.
" alright kitty..." He said as he held down Leo's hand as his rhythm was matched with his moans as he closed his eyes.
His moans became more constant just as a grunt was about to leave his lips, Jaxx pulled out just in time to cover Leo's back with his cum.
Short in breath , yet still hard Jaxx let himself collapse over Leo's back, panting and trying to even out his breath.
" now kitty is all dirty and it's all my fault " he teased playfully as he broke into a small laughter.
Leo felt the way Jaxx was twitching about to cum inside his body but he quickly pulled out, the hot cum made his back shiver but the moment Jaxx fell onto him his stomach was flat on the bed. Since he had cum a couple times just earlier today it was hard for him to come without hand stimulation but he was now so hard it was starting to hurt.

He lift his hand and rubbed the back his neck where he felt the bruise. "Jaxx...you better not be done...I haven't even cum yet. And I'm definantly not dirty enough.

He flipped his small body around underneath him and thrust up his hips, "kitty wants more milk...he wants to be bathed by daddy. Do I need to beg?" He asked as his hands went into Jaxx's hair and brushed back his bangs. He always saw Jaxx change a bit, the man who hired him said he would but to just ignore it, which wasn't hard. "Please daddy...fuck me more...I need more of your big cock...come on daddy....I wanna bathe in your cum..." He said in a seductive voice.