4

A/N: Because I decided not to be cruel and give you some Mitchy adorableness.:3

Scott widened his eyes when he heard Mitch's voice, pushing Alex away from him so he wouldn't be kissed any longer. He wiped his lips, shaking his head when Mitch watched with heartbrokenness in his heart.

"Mitch, it isn't what it looks like. I promise," Scott begged, walking up to his Mate. Mitch let more tears run down his face and flinched when Scott's hand rested on his cheek. "Let me explain."

"Could we go upstairs? I don't want the others to listen to us," Mitch told Scott quietly, trying his best not to glare at Alex. "Please?"

Scott nodded as Mitch handed Kevin his child, walking upstairs quickly. Scott sighed as he looked back at his Pack and ex-Mate, his eyes full of sadness.

"You fix that quickly," Avi demanded, glaring at Alex. The Omega froze, afraid of what will become of him. "I'll find out what I do to him. Talk to your husband and make sure that his fragile heart is okay. He needs you."

Scott nodded as went to his room, opening the door slightly. Mitch sat on the bed, his eyes full of confusion. He looked up at Scott, sighing sadly as he patted the bed.

"Sit down next to me please," Mitch commanded in a sweet tone, snuggling close to Scott when he sat down. All stayed quiet until Mitch spoke again, his voice shaking. "Why did you two kiss? I'm not mad."

Scott knew that Mitch was lying at that point. Mitch always did this whenever he felt a fight boiling between them. He would say something and the almost-fight will end right away. Scott sighed as he nodded, wanting to fight for some reason.

"Alex hugged me and after I let go of the hug, he grabbed my shoulders and began to kiss me. I hated it though so there's no attraction," Scott promised, looking over at Mitch. "You're still angry."

"No I'm not," Mitch replied, frowning a bit. He shook his head, not wanting to fight. "It's fine. I'm not angry at anything."

"No. You want to yell right now. You do want to fight."

"No I don't. I'm fine, Scott. It was a mistake."

"Yell at me. Slap me. Do anything you want to release your anger. I won't even  get mad if you call me a mean name."

"That's disrespectful though. Mean names aren't allowed."

"I don't care. Fight with me."

"Scott, I'm not doing that. Please stop."

"Talk back to me! I don't care! In the words of Shia LaBeouf, just do it!"

"Scott, please stop. I don't want to fight! I'm not angry."

"Yes you are!"

"SCOTT, STOP! I AM NOT GOING TO FIGHT OR GET ANGRY WITH YOU! TALKING BACK TO YOU IS OUT OF THE QUESTION TOO! I AM NOT GOING TO DO ANY OF THAT SO DROP IT!"

Scott smiled when Mitch began to breathe heavily, laughing when his Mate crossed his arms and pouted like a child. Scott rubbed Mitch's back, kissing his cheek softly,

"You just did it, babe."

"Did what?"

"Yelled at me, got angry at me, and talked back to me. I knew you that could do it."

Mitch gasped, shaking his head. His anger disposition turned into one that was apologetic and he hugged Scott quickly, mumbling sorry over and over again.

"I'm so rude, Alpha Scott! I'm so, so, so, so sorry! I didn't mean to! I feel terrible!"

Scott smiled, chuckling to himself. Even when told to be mean and yell at people, Mitch was still so apologetic and polite at the end. Scott kissed Mitch's forehead, letting his lips linger on there for a little while.