Chapter 9: Playing with the Alpha at the battlefield

Chapter 9: playing with the Alpha at the battlefield

Valentine’s P.O.V

previously 

A few minutes later everyone went to their own tents... as for Pearl he asks me to hand the extra  Sleeping bag he bought as I passed it to him he placed it outside and laydown placing his hat on his face and told me

‘’ GoodNight, ‘’ He told

‘’ Good Night’’ I replied back to him inside the tent and by the time I knew it , we slept.

currently

At around 3 am I felt something burning in my chest, Damn maybe it could be something wrong with the Vegitables.. It is like my hearth is almost goanna get ripped out from me any inute now.

It is the first Time, I am experiencing this. and it is too painful.

I climbed out from the sleeping bag and I reached out of the tent,

damn, everyone's  asleep including Pearl,

I hold my  chest and making sure not to wake him up and troubles his sleep..

I walked slowly until without me realising I am crying, it is too painful I hate this Pain same goes for my wolf. what is wrong with me.

Am I getting an attack, Is that what this is. I run to the woods until I couldn't run anymore. my knees became weak...... I felt so weak.. I couldn’t move...I couldn't even stand.

I look at the dark skies and I cried watching at the stars..

by the time I know It the Pain stopped all of the sudden, but then I couldn’t move, I felt so weak... I fall down, this is it I'm goanna Die cause my eyes are too weak for me to open. The last thing I saw is a   light brown wolf running near me but it was too late I am already dead or that is what I thought.  

 I  started to blink a little and I opened my eyes slowly, I felt my sight drowsy as  my vision straightens itself , became clearer   I saw Mrs. Herb beside me.

She’s the Blacksmiths pack doctor. She is married to Mr. Temple her mate . she is the one currently taking record of Abigail’s pregnancy.

''You alright Sweet Pea?’’, 

''Yeah, since I'm alive, I guess so,’’

''good''

''' What  happened and how did I get here??''  I asked her.

'' Alpha Suriya found you unconscious in the woods , He was the one who carried you here.'' wow suriya, so the white light brown wolf was Suriya, wow he helped me, I blushed a little knowing that Suriya , one of the hottest guy, who carried me made me blush,. I watch Bollywood movies with my mom and trust me Suriya is very much Bollywood actor material especial an actor named Varun Dhawan.

‘’Anyway, Dear.. What happened back there... what made you be in the middle of the  Dark Forest, don’t you know how dangerous it is’’ sHerb asked in a motherly tone

‘’ Well, I am a Delta.. Doesn’t that count’’ I smirk come on I am a Delta I am strong enough