Chapter 19 : Never Gets Old

Chapter 19 : never gets old

Valentine’s P.O.V

I woke up as the alarm rang and it was freaking Monday .  I brushed my teeth, took a hot shower and changed into my stripped black tank top which states ‘’ Bad Girl’’ in sparkling pink with three different shades of pink flower with Dark Purple three quather pants. I combed my hair and did the trick with the make up thingys. I took my school bag and walked down stairs.

Everyone is getting ready at the pack house seems like Mark and Vertos were back from their trip. Everyone was busy doing their own breakfast while I did the same. Not bunch there was three tosters and jam, better and penut butter and everyone did their own breakfast so it wasn’t hard.

I drove down to school as I parked my Lamborghini car on at empty spot. I looked around and saw Erica walking to Marks car and kisses him so I walked to them and just chit- chat with Erica while Mark was bussy talking with some boys from the football team.

‘’ so how was your days with your parents?’’ I asked Erica.

‘’It was great! We had fun.. it has been awhile and I felt that Daddies little girl again’’, She said. Guess she had a great time with them.

I saw some of Zayne’s pack member in school so I knew they’re back .

 ‘’ hey they’re back! Go and find Zayne and talk to him’’. Melody mocked through mind link. ‘’Seriously,’’ I mind link her back and went off.

I had History class so I went with Erica and seat with my pack members, Melody was busy talking with Wannessa. We sat and took out our books. One thing for sure History is never an entertaining subject  and will ever be boring. I’m seriously goanna kill the idiote that created history as a subject eventhough they would have already been dead but still I’m goanna dig their grave and do something to them.

After History, the whole day I ignore to see Zayne, WHY I am not sure guess I am so used of being Pissed at him so it just happens to be I am still am and besides I heard from the girls He is still dating that bitch slut of his.

But his pack girls were sweet though they bought for us all Sunglasses as souvenir from Bahamas it is not big but it is sweet of them.

 It was Biology now. I went to my locker to get my things and walked to the Biology lab class and I was disappointed to see the long tables there were only with two seats and since it is a Combined class with Vertos Batch and ours. So as I saw mostly everyone with Partner which are actually their own mates.

I saw Canddise was alone seating infront while Jack was seating behind of her with Blondy beside him so what the heck I thought and seat beside Canddise. But strangely Canddise look more pale then normal , is she okay.. I wanted to ask but then again remembering what the girls told me, I better not.

Zayne walked in with that slut who is his girl friend beside him, . But I just rolled my eyes and turned to face my book. He never changes , does he. I thought to myself. 

He walked to my way and seat infront of me which that slut seat infront of Canddise. Canddise was still concentrating writing on her book crap the lesson didn’t even start, why is she that focus. I hear those two idiots infront of me giggle and kisses each other...

‘’ Hey, you want to share Vertos.. I can lend him to you, kiss him... seat on his lap or something’’ Melody mindlinks me.. she always knows when to make me burst into laughter knowing I will never do that.. I look at her and giggled while she and vertos giggled looking at me.

 ‘So I am the victim, for you both’’ Vertos asked.through our mindlink while both of us giggled more

‘’whats so funny?’’ Zayne told all of the sudden looking at me behind