Chapter 17 : Never thought they will do this

It has been two days, Since Blake used his fucking commend with me.Two days I am trapped in Blakes house. I skipped school for two days to recover my saddess. Blake went all stupid Alpha commend over me to accept the man whom they choose for me and they are going to get me arranged to a total stranger that I do not know off and they also convince me that they do this because they love me and their stupid pathetic reasons.

I got over with this two days, They may have commended me to not reject so yup I could not reject him but that doesn’t mean that I cannot convince him. I was carrying Caspian in his Baby room and showing him the fishes in the Aquarium which was in his room. His room is decorated Pirate and sea theme which Rain Hired entire Profesional Interior decorator crew for this when Caspy was in Abigail’s stomach but I still think I would have done better with Horses as I did for Pherals Twins but then again I got to admit the Deco crew did a pretty good job with the Pirate ship themed baby room.

‘’ Hey, little guy... ‘’ John came and carried Caspian from me , I didn’t really talk with them since that day.

‘’ Val,’’ John started but I gave them all the silent treatment and with that I went back to my room. A couple minutes later My mum and Rain came into my room.  

‘’ We, Know that you’re giving us the Silent treatment and all.. Which we are so not going to buy it...’’ Rain told while entering to my walk through closet.

‘’ Here, Put This on.. Hurry up I am sick and tired of your Attitude .. wear this’’ Rain tossed me a short white Angel dress.

‘’ You got to be ready Val, There are going to come any minute now’’ My mum told. I sigh in frustration it is no point on fighting them since it is a Lead Alpha commend that I am facing. I took the dress and walk in the bathroom and wore the dress Rain picked for me. The Dress reached above my knees but I did look Hot. I stood out of the door when I hear the Awwwssss and excitement scream from Rain which I am so used on. But do I get the same feelings as what they are feeling, Nope Not at all.

After awhile Rain prepare me by soft angelic make ups and hair do. I was looking at the mirror seeing myself, fuck I couldn’t even see myself. Rain makeover me to look like somekind of Angel applying me light silver eye shadow and light pink lipglows and some light pink blushes, crap she made me look like I am an angel princess or something. I do know I look Beautiful and with the innocent angel look that she plastered me in but I am not, I am more like the hot bad ass sexy devil.

 I heard the doorbell rings, crap they are here I thought when my mum smiled at me and went out of my room and Rain brushed my black hair and pinned a white glitery butterfly pin on the top which made me look more princess angle like and left me in my room . After awhile Abigail came upstairs and told me that her husband Blake ask me to come down, since I hate everyone..they are so not my familyat the moment.

 I walk down slowly and politely when I stood there beside Blake they were laughing and having some kind of adult conversation while all the while I didn’t even see who were they and with whom Blake was talking with until Blake called my name.

‘’ This Is Valentine Winters, Valentine..’’ Blake called me when I look at him and gaze at the person whom I should bewedded with and what the fuck Zayne is there, why is Zayne here.

Zayne was looking at me shock aswell seating beside his Parents. The whole time both of us stare with each other , ohh my gosh this must not happen, this is not happening.. this is so not happening I thought and talked with my inner wolf while Zayne was just starring at me.