Chapter 6: the day of the competition

Chapter 6: The day of the competition

Valentine's competition.

Val's P.O.V

I wore dark make up, black one sleeve stripped dress and a 6 inches high heels. I brushed my long hair back as I curled it extra making the volume high and bouncy.

** The competition place**

My pack and I were all set for the competition and our turn was the last.

It was Zayne's packs turn now. They danced on Enrique Iglesias song. Push and sang we are the champion by who ever it is, I heard the crowd cheering for them and I roll my eyes annoyed.

He smirked at me, kissing Amber at the side. I got to admit their performance was good and sexy with their perfect cheerleaders. A little jealousy did come over me as they danced romantically especially Zayne and Amber erggg.

I saw Zayne smirking with his pack with Amber beside him... laughing at me as they took their seats for the next competitors which is us. But the thing is we smirk at their pack back after all we're awesome.

When our pack name was called out, we quickly went out and the music started to play.

We had everything in it, a little drama which was acted by Mark and Erica. Mark being the possessive alpha which I took the characters from Blake and Erica as Abigail as they acted a small fighting drama and ended up kissing passionately together and spin around as he carried her which made the crowd cheer as these two acted while the music started and all sang the song along with me. First, we chose Rumor has it by Adele and added drama into it with Regina and Matt, as we change singing with our own voices and in the end of it, we did a Break Dance competition between girls and boys. I and Venessa danced as well as Jazzy and Pearl danced. Finally, Pearl came running and kissed me while Vertos stood there and told "what the fuck,'' with both of his hands up which made the whole crowd cheered and laughed more because of the comedy scene we had added and it ended with me, Vertos and Pearl dancing Tango. I wore a sexy hot Black Tango dress and both are wearing Tucks. The three of us danced Tango like some sort of threesome, we danced perfectly till the music stops. We ended it with our sexiest posture. The crowd clapped their hands.

I got on the middle of the stage and if I was right, I saw Zayne glaring at me while Amber's asking him what's wrong. I just gave him a playful smirk. I know how sexy I danced with Vertos and Pearl. Zayne's eyes showed anger, and his face is all red.

As soon as I went down John, Blake, Abigail, Rain, my parents and Blake's parents approached me and started hugging me. I hugged them back and ran where my pack was standing waiting for the judge's answer.

I glared at Zayne with a smirk and his face shows how pissed he is at me.

A few minutes later they announced who won the competition.

Third winners are the Red Moon Pack. They did Kungfu Asian Chinese Martial arts style. Second was Yellow Lightning Pack. They did Bangla Bollywood style and the winner is Blue snow pack. I got shocked and cheered as our pack hugged each other and ran on top of the stage.

Mark and Vertos pushed me to front since I'm shorter than them. They took advantage of me being short and told me to go and take the trophy. Normally if it is pack competition the pack's alpha is the one who will take the trophy but my pack wants me to take it, so I took it by smiling and chuckling. When Mark and Tim placed me on top of their shoulders, I chuckle more.

Everyone cheered for me and god I was very happy. Not only we won but they lost the competition so badly they did not even got place in top three. I stared at him more by laughing and smirking at him by tossing my bangs in style.