Chapter 7: The message.

Valentine’s P.O.V

It has been 2 days now so Its Monday as always Time to go to school. I woke up feeling extremely good about myself as automatically a wide smile appeared on my lips that I won the challenge against Zayne. And today is the Day I will be seeing him after the Competition....  Hah!! I thought to myself while my wolf laughed at me.

I did the usual things including being hot wear something extra hot  and went down to take breakfast. There was no one downstairs but a letter written to Val. Oh.. Its me so  I read the letter.

Dear Val, we had a call from the office that we were needed there that they have a pack thingy or something. The food is in the oven and I already kept some cashes in your purse. Be careful, go to school, will see you soon. Love, mom

stupid mum and dad always leave me alone, After I read the letter, I quickly took out my breakfast from the oven. It was tuna sandwich. I ate the sandwich and  fed the fishes in my sea creature aquarium which Blake bought for me in my room for my birthday 

after I reach school.

I went to my locker and met with Regina and Erica

‘’Hi, Val!!’’ Regina said .

‘’Hi ‘’I said to them we talk for awhile how fun it was that we wone till 

 I saw Zayne watching me from a few steps away.

I simply didn’t bother as I was way happy that Zayne lost and I won for the first time.

I and my friends went to our English class while I couldn’t help but keep noticing Zayne. He also came to the English class but I acted as if I didn’t care about him.

When English ended, we had a few minutes break. Everyone was at the lockers and exchanging their books.

While I thought of a plan for the first time I am goanna simply pull Zayne to an empty classroom just like how he does to me, okay here's goes nothing.

I saw him walking alone with his black bag on his shoulders..perfect just as I wanted,

So here it goes , I jumpped and surprised him by pulling his left arm to the empty classroom unfortunately I failed to do so,

I tried pulling harder  But he didn’t even move an Inch damn he's so strong. fuck you alpha zayne why do you have to be so strong, I tried again pulling harder till he decided to speak.

 ''Seriously?,'' he asked, with an annoyed tone with an annoyed smirk on his face, well he was freaking so strong he just stood there like a statue and I  kept trying but I couldn’t even move a single muscle from him.

‘’ Whatever, just come here,’’ I asked him trying to drag him to a classroom.

''Okay, okay fine'' he said while laughing with a smirk on his face, damn smirk but  he came with me to the empty classroom.

‘’So why did you call me?’’ He asked with a smirk on his face while leaning against a wall and crossing his arms lightly, showing his sexy.. Wait did I just say sexy... eeeew.,

‘’Well, I just wanted to say that I’ve won and you lost.’’ I said with my happy know it all smirk face.

‘’So, that was why.... You dragged me..... All the way here,.. To say that.. I lost and you won?’’, he asked annoyed and he rolled his eyes and started to get out of the classroom.

‘’Wait,’’ Is he kiddig what about our challenge

 ‘’Yes, I did drag you here to say that, well, you’ve the one that said that this was a challenge.’’ I reminded him.