Chapter 15 : 6 months of Punishment

Valentine winters

1 week to become officially 6 months , yup fucking six months and for this fucking 6 months, I am still in Pheral House and how did I and Melody get in here.

Blake punished Me and Melody after the courtroom incident, stupid as we forgot about the Blakes power that he can scent that if anyone Lying and the fact Canddise was lying in front of him at the courtroom, he did not attend to question Canddise instead he did the opposite he started to question us. We told the entire truth of the fact Canddise looked like Abigail, and she was in Pain and stupid Jack was doing with someone else in the Party and then we kidnapped her to make her feel save and blah, blah and blah. He agreed that Canddise did look like Abigail but she is Not Abigail, she is not His wife, she is Not my sister, and she is definetly not His mate which means Canddise doesn't belong to Blake and the fact she belongs to Jack, it is never our decision to make no matter how the consequences is, it is always Jacks since she is his.

Blake made us to Home school, me and Melody in Pheral's house. Trust me it is like military rule here. Even though his mate Della is sweet, soft, loving and quiet and recently pregnant 2 months. But Della's only job was to cook, clean, cook again, clean again and the new project is creating the baby room.

While Pheral ergggggg the Bold head is out of his mind of how he controls me and Melody.

Let me show our pathetic time table for the day for the last 6 fucking months :-

4am- get up, bath.. Cold shower FYI, breakfast and the only food for breakfast which was given us to eat is 2 toast of plain bread and a glass of water,

5am- Pheral will be up, we must do patrol with him and not in wolf form infact in human form. We must run with him 10 kilometers around the whole Originals territory

7am- reach Pherals home, straight to the farm yup the Bold head, Della and Della's younger sister Lily Three of them leaving in a warm country style farm house which means more headache for us, me and Melody got to milk the cows, milk the goats as well since Pheral likes goats milk, take care the stables and the horses,

In here I and Melody are great because Blake brings our own horses as well so I get to meet Spirit everyday which is good. We have to Feed the turkeys , goose, hens and even ducks where they also have a small pound, we even have to do gardening vegetables and fruits as well and this all includes muck the animals poop and everything what farmers do erggggg,

I hate this live but thank god I am not alone in this, Melody was with me as well , Our fashion style automatically change on being a cowgirl since as wore cowgirl hats , pants and buttoned up shirt. After we're done all the farming part, we must head to Pherals farm house, before 10 am.

Around 10 am. We are ordered to change to new cloths and wash our old clothes , yup they don't have washing missions or dryers, here apparently we must wash our own clothes, but me and Melody like that part since the smell of detergent is much better than the smell of poop. After we hang our clothes on the cable where the sun and wind will take place.

At exactly 11 am we must go to Pherals Library where Lily's Tutor will be there. For Melody she is used to tutors since she is homeschooled and being the only Teenage Originalblood girl, her family wanted her to be home schooled but in my case god it is so boring.

Though everything we learn here is much understanding and better since our teachers concentration will only be with three of usnot the whole 40 students in the classroom but still it is so fucking boring., I miss my pack members, even including Mark.

At 3pm our so lame tutorials section will be ended just like schools will be given tons of home works for us to finish, at 3.30 we must be in the kitchen helping Della set the dining table, but thank god they didn't ask me or Melody to cook that was Della's Job but lucky us Della can really cook great. Every day our lunch will be filled with varieties of food and Mr. Pheral he does eat a lot.