Chapter 43: The Othersight of the Ritual

Zayne P.O.V

"The moment the 5th full moon arise everyone should had been gone to the other realm, whoever lefts behind will not even make it by sunrise '' were currently in the meeting after dinner, only the alphas, clan masters, the originals, purebloods and the wiccans are involved.

''What about the ones who hasn't found their mates yet, " I asked the wiccan king who set in the middle with high pride and glory,

" you know if one dies, the other dies as well, what about them" I asked again with a serious tone, it is true. If one of us dies whether we're mated or not, our other half dies as well. As cunning as it sound its part of any supernatural creatures life, not everything is blessed most of it we got to surfer.

Were currently at the meeting, only the alphas, clan masters, the originals, the purebloods and of course the wiccans are involved.

"His right, our people are worrying the same "one of the clan masters told. Clan master is as same ranking as alphas but alphas are for wolves and clan masters are for vampires.

"Today night we will be holding a ceremony litanies, an ancient ritual this will make every supernatural being on earth into a deep sleep. In their dreams they would able to seek for their mate and as well locate the coordinate they are at, not only us but wiccans from the south, north and East will be joining us making the same ritual. Earth will involve" he is talking about the coordinates of the world. The ESA is opened in many coordinates including Asia, Africa, Australia, Canada, Middle Eastern and Europe. In four months we all will be leaving earth. So far there are one million or more werewolves alone. Not Counting Vampires and Wiccans. There are many more on their side.

In Ezmera there are many other creatures such as Dragon shifters, feline shifters lion tiger panther you name it, there are also mermaids , unicorn shifters to many more creatures, there all are human form but they can shift to their specific species. Ezmera is a world of magic but most importantly fairness.

The wiccans are the rulers there

everyone follows in their lead.

After all the Wiccans are the powerful ones they can fly, shift to any creature they wish to be, strong and basically do anything. We all are lower then them, they live in huge castles.

Werewolves and vampires are the only one who wanted more than which was given, that's why they choose to be in earth

but We've been thought centuries ago that we we're never belong here. It's the human world never was ours to take. In away the hunters ave their reasons.

When the meeting was urgent I came to my room seeing Valentine already seating on her bed. Its already bed time , the meeting started at 8pm and just got finished.

" Jayler found his mate " Val says looking at me

" Ok" I said laying on my bed as I look at her,

" So did Nelson, do you know his mate was Nivea all along. She is a sweet girl always on her books, really shy omega from my pack, extremely nerdy, extremely shy... I mean she is not even his type , I really wanted to punch Nelson if he hurts her and all, but he surprise me , the moment he found out he kissed her checks and... "

"Wow girl talk how nice..." I told sarcastically irritated and uninterested... she glares at me pissed... I closed my eyes god that eyes of her It just giving me that chills

" ouch..." I said shocked my eyes going wide... she hits me with her pillow.

"Idiot "she says.... I don't have any mood for this, I place the pillow below my head and within seconds I grab her elbow and pin her down on my bed, under me.