Chapter 22 : On The First Night

Zayne P.O.V

Gee not even a day she is all hell on being evil wife charactheristic, geesh. I know I wanted to punish her for darting my picture face like that, but then I just couldn’t I don’t know why but I am thinking about dropping it wait yeah I think, wait nope.. Neh maybe one day I will pay back with this but not now.

Since tomorrow is my birthday, being the only son to my parents they want me to be in their house well that is what the lame excuse my parents gave me of odd of all reason they gave me this. Oh brother.. Lying to their own son, fuck.

I know whats going on, since Val is here with me now they want me to bring her to their house not me they want, they want her.

I was driving to my parents house now focusing on the road..

‘’ Stop the car Zayne, ‘’

‘’ No.. what.. why’’ I ask frowning

‘’ Let me drive’’

‘’ hahaha.. No body touches my wife’’ I warned

‘’ well guess what your wife just confess something, she is a Lesbeon and she wants me’’ Val told smirking

‘’ No she isn’t !!’’

‘’ ehem she told me just now, she also told me the reason she went lesbion is because you ride her too slow’’ okay that did it.

‘’ Did she now, well be prepare babe’’ I drove maximum speed and kept speeding all the cars, and by the time I reached at my parents mansion. I look at Val smirking while she look at me smirking back, what the fuck.

‘’ II can still beat that though’’ she told smirking

‘’ Proove it in the bed to me’’ I smirk at her back but she decided to stop smirking.. sweet, as we were having this awkward moment my father decided to join in by seating behind my car.

‘’ Dad..’’ I asked shocked looking at him behind.

‘’ what I just ask you to come with Val, were not staying here’’

‘’ where are we going Mr.Vermmm’’ My dad gave val a small growl..

‘’ sorry, where are we going dad’’ she told back which made my dad to smile and me to chuckle. I understand how Val feels if her father ask nme to call him Dad it will be awkward as well but I decided to call Vals father Dad. Seeing how John and Blake calls him Dad it is right for me to call Mr.Winters Dad too.

‘’ It’s a surprise’’ My dad told laughing in his santa voice, wait surprice hmm whats going on. By the time I know it My mum came in the car as well Holding a Picnic Basket by smelling the food aroma in the car she cooked many flavorable dish. My mum is a good cook.

‘’ well aren’t we going’’ my mum told god why are my parents so stupid

‘ we can go if I know the location’’ I told while Val chuckle alittle maybe she knows what I meant.

‘’ thats right, okay Zayne you come out let me drive’’ My dad told, I obediently got out of the car when Valentine did the same, wait whats going on.

‘’ hmmm,  Mrs Vermont, it is only right if you seat at the shot gun with your husband I can seat behind with Zayne’’ she told sweetly which made me look at her amused.

After I and Val switch places behind while my parents were infront, they were driving to the location while Val was seating behind with me. I purposely pull her elbow near me so that she will seat near me, she protested at first but gave up sighning and placed her head at my arm. She looks so cute like this.