Chapter 41 : what is the next of us

Valentine P.O.V

IT has been a week since we’re at the ESA,

 Unfortunately, for me, John, Abigail we didn’t even stay there one night. The 1st day itself Rain had her water broke, we rushed back to the hospital. 

Surprisingly when we asked Canddise that she wanted to join us she said yes. Mum, dad and Blake’s parents are already there waiting. 

After 12 hours of pushing, she finally gave birth.

 She gave birth to a baby first and 10 minutes later a baby girl.  I never seen Rai screamed like that my entire life. She was indeed in pain, but even during child birth she tend to scold and scream at John saying that his a monster and she will get him for this. 

Well when it came to Abigail I was different she went all crying asking Blake why he did this and it’s very paining. Rain is different, she was all about I’m goanna kill you John sort. But she is strong, she gave birth to two beautiful healthy babies.

 Both babies looked really different, her Baby girl has the exact red hair as Rain has but she has her father’s silver greyish eyes, as for her baby boy He has the exact brunet hair as John has but he has his mother’s green emerald eyes, like mines. 

After giving birth Rain passed out and only awoke 8 hours later.

 We’re all are so proud of her, Zayne and Blake visits everyday but they couldn’t stay, they have ESA to focus on, John travels up and down as well, but he stays over at night. 

Rain was the one who chose the babies names, John agrees with anything. It was different when it came to Caspian, Blake was the one who named him and Abigail went with it but when it came to Rain and John, I like it more there’re more of an understanding. 

If I ever had a child I would definitely want a daughter and name her as I wish. I don’t think I can go for twins or more than two on one child birth, it’s just too much pain to handle I can’t take that much of pain, 

Rain named their son Mason and their daughter Sapphire. I like Sapphire and I love carrying her, she is my 1st niece. Caspian is so sweet with both of the babies, he keeps kissing their head softly as if telling them his their cousin or big brother. We capture it everything with camera’s every single moment.

Canddise was a big help as well she helped my parents on cooking and baking and diner, lunch visits stuffs, it’s all a bunch of a teamwork. The best part is we’re family. 

Jazzy, Mark, Erica and Vanessa comes to visit every two days once, as for aunt and uncle, they visit every day. 

Family is so important being together at this moment. Since Rain will be staying 6 more months in my parent’s house, as I said it’s a werewolf tradition, the pregnant werewolf must stay in their parents’ house three months before the baby is born and 6 months after the baby is born, In Rain case Babies are born.  

Dad and mum had already prepared Rain’s room with two canopy cribs, one is in green and another one is in Pink. The same canopy crib Caspian has but his is in baby blue. The canopy cribs can last until the kids reach four years old. 

After spending for a week, we asked whether Canddise wants to stay with my parents since she doesn’t looks comfortable at the ESA since Jack is there, but some reason her Alpha didn’t allow it. 

He asked her to return to them immediately.

 My father was upset with Killghara’s harsh way of ruling being the alpha, after all Canddise is his niece but  then again Killghara is her alpha and it’s his right to know what is best for his pack member. Even if it was my father against Vertos, I still have to listen to Vertos, that’s the way it is.