Chapter 12: Taking Erica home

Valentine's P.O.V

I woke up in a pink tent.. Wait a minute did I just say Pink Tent, I looked around me I was covered by Hot Pink warm cozy blanket and a fluffy Pink Pillow... I got up as I saw a letter

Dear Val,

Rumors has it, you are sleeping in Pearls Tent so when you are doing whatsoever Punishment that Blake got you, thought of giving you a surprise on making sure you're having your own Tent. The Tent you're staying now Is my Tent But you and I both know how much I hate camping so I wanted you to have this.

Love Rain

Finally I got myself my own tent,I saw all my bags are here. I got up shaking my head as I felt terrible stung pain at my feet, what the hell why is my feet paininng . Damn it hurts!!. Then all yesterday memory crept up in my mind. Punishment, Drunk, Fall, Zayne, Carry, Mark, Tent. Damn, why did I drink too much.

And then today there is something more important... what is that, oh yeah My first DATE.. WITH AN ACTION STAR.

I quickly got up and. got myself ready and wore back my bikini, which I didn't get the chance to use it yesterday Hoping at least today I will have my fun date and swim at the Falls. I wore a dark purple long sleeve tank top and a White skinny jeans and packed everything that is necessary for the swim.

I went out only to see sleeping Pearl with a Hat on top of his Face sleeping outside his tent, Ohh Brother , annoyedly I went there and sat down beside of him and took out his Hat off of his face when he shouted annoyingly which made me to laugh seeing him like that.

' ValllllLlll Get Out'' He told annoying pissed off and he took back his hat and placed it back on his face, which made me to chuckle

'' WhaaaaaT'' I told teasing him.

'' Can't you see I'm sleeping '', He said as he turned aside ignoring me.

'' You know that you can have your tent back now, Rain gave hers and it's been already set''

'' Who do you think who set it for you, RAINNN !'' Pearl asked annoyed.

'' Oh, hahahhahah okay'' I said laughing knowing what he means which also made him to take his hat of from his face and smiled looking at me.

'' So, you can get back to your tent.. But then again why were you sleeping outside your tent'' I asked looking confused

'' I liked it that way, Seeta scent is too strong for me , I can smell her scent even though were like meters away'' He told

I look at him which made me smile back to him knowing what he's saying, It is true when the first time I found out Zayne was my mate I held on the same experience so I know how Pearl is feeling.

'' It's morning now.. Maybe you should get ready so that you can meet her at Breakfast'' I gave him an Idea.

'' You Know what, that's a great idea'' He told , he got up showing his hand which made me to smile back at him holding his hand when he lifts me up.

'' Hey Valen.. Could you come to my tent'' Mark called me with a worried look.

'' Sure, whats Up?'' I asked as I approached.

'' Its Erica, I don't think she is looking so well,'' Mark told as I rush into his tent and saw Erica sleeping and shivering at the same time.. In her sleeping bag, I didn't say anything as I placed my hand on her head..