Chapter 37 : Real Nightmare

Chapter  37 Real Nightmare

My mother and I walked slowly licking our paws after hunting a wild bore, and yes we’re on our wolf forms,  My mother is a white wolf just like me , while Rain is a Red wolf just like aunt Sahara's and Jazzy's as well and my father’s wolf is cream just like Abigail. We just went for hunting.

‘ hey you guys are here’’ Rain’s red wolf cheered in, her emerald green eyes shinning bright at us. I and Rain inherited the same green emerald eyes like mum has and all of our wolf are gifted to have the same eyes as well.

'' you two stay here'' Mum told walking further.. I looked at Rain,

‘’ we  just hunted  Pumba’’ I told in sarcasm 

‘’ I see, ‘’ she told licking her bloody palm I know she had hunted something as well,

‘’ so what did you hunt’’ I smirked walking around her sniffing and smirking to get the senescence, she seats high with attitude as she continued to lick her palm.

‘’ Bambi’’ she told, which made me to giggle , she smirks at me while I look at her confused why is she smirking ,

‘’ offt’’ I told since now I’m laying on my back, Rain on top of me, she pounce on me,

‘’ got you’’ she told and lick my cheeks, I scowl at her, my wolf doesn't likes it.

‘’ now you’re it..’’ she told and took off, I quickly got up and chase after her and I manage to pounce on her, we played tag for awhile in our wolf form, my wolf Nina and her wolf Dutchess loves to play together, even our wolves has that sisterly bond as I said before we wolf are very playful creatures,

‘’ ehem..’’ we stopped looking at our right, somehow I still got to be at the bottom since Rains red wolf is on top of me, holding me on place, it was dads wolf. His huge cream fur beta wolf standing there looking at us stiffly, and beside him was Abigail omega wolf, hers isn't as big as ours. Her wolf is cream and really fluffy,  but she also has white, silver and white gold highlights in fer fluffy fur as well, and her eyes are icy blue.

All omega has blue eyes and are fluffy fur, even in their human form when their wolf wants to take over their eyes will shine frosty blue, that's the way for us to judge whether they are an omega or not, while the normal wolf as ourselves including the alpha, beta  will be bigger and our eyes changes black if our wolf takes over in our human form. but then again why is dad giving us that face, did we do something wrong, Rain got of me which made me to role over and stand on my four legs.

‘’ see even Val is learning to hunt, your the oldest and...’’

‘’ I won’t do it...I’m okay with wolfberries ’’ Abigail replied rolling her eyes walking away..

‘’ Abigail wait’’ dad used his beta voice which made Abigail sighs and stop and turn to look at dad with her icy blue eyes. I can tell she is really frustrated on this. Omegas don’t hunt and never will hunt or eat meat in their wolf form, there vegitarians in their wolf form bassicaly, it's just how there designed and my fathers wants to change nature, his failing miserably on that though, He wants the best for Abigail and his trying his best to make her hunt.  When we heard a painful howl. All of us gasp already knowing whom it is.

‘’ Mum..’’ Rain teared up and we all ran especially dad whom was ahead of us.

‘’ Savannah... Savannah.. Savah..’’ that was the last I heard since as I reached there I saw my mother who now was naked in front of me dead and blood all around her neck...