Chapter 14 : Abigails wedding

Chapter 14 Abigails wedding

Valentine P.O.V

We were at Rain's house now, I, and the girls were all wearing our beautiful dresses. Rain hired the whole Beauty powder to do the entire Bride mates make up, hair and etcetra. Each of us was wearing really beautiful gowns, but all of us could not beat Abigail of course.

Abigail’s wedding dress was simple but elegant, she was wearing a long simple elegant lacy long sleeve white wedding dress, which tight her perfect body beautifully. Her beautiful long light brown hair which is cascaded below her waist was decorated up a little with beautiful small purple blue flowers all over. Her make up were smoky eyes which showed her Hazel eyes more beautiful. There was a crown given to her not like a huge crown it was actually a really small crown and the crown has a golden shell, pearls. Starfish all over them which looked like a sea theme, guess that’s how Blake likes it as he the one who created it and it was placed on her head with a very light blue purplish white veil flowing behind it.

The whole day we were so focused on the wedding, timings, and etcetra. Mark and Jazzy went with my father to make sure everything okay in the wedding these are some of the things why cousins are really important especially events like weddings or funeral they will be there. Their wedding is a evening beach wedding and with that they will be leaving to Blake’s Yark to go to their very own private Island where his beautiful island Cabin is at. I’ve been to the Cabin once for summer with Blake and Abigail it was one of the best summers ever but I heard Blake did more renovation on it just for their Honeymoon.

By the time we Know It, I and Melody were already there waiting for our Dates. Melody and I wore the same Designed color Dress as how Blake got for both of us. Rain was wearing a Dark Green Dress which matched her Emerald eyes and her Red hair but the best was Abigail of course the wedding girl, the bride.

The decorations are perfect with Purple orange and white Orchids everywhere with shells and fake pearls as well. The Tables were arranged beautifully with white table cloth, sea blue ribbon bows on the chairs and a perfect white orchid filled Vase and cute small candle  glasses with Purple blue rose pedals in the middle. And Orange Purple lanterns everywhere with fire orbs decorated everywhere. The servers were all wearing white beach dress codes.

‘’ Hey Beautiful, there you are’’ Vertos came and took Melody's Hand and kisses it while I can see Melody blushes in pink, guess this is my cue of telling them I got to go.

‘’ Oh, John is calling.. I got to go’’ I lied and walked away and saw Zayne and his pack coming in, I saw Zayne and a girl with the same dark skin with hazel hair and with Ginger higlight with her copper eyes guess she is his date but I think I know this girl from somewhere..

 Whatever, I searched for that Jack Jerk I really was hoping to meet Canddise and Apologize to her. Even though Melody told me to leave it but I just couldn’t. I know what I did was wrong I just got to apologize to her. Unfortunately I couldn’t see Canddise in their Pack, I saw Jack was talking with Tina a Chinese Girl I know from our Academy from the their own pack , she is also a Cheerleader in our academy.  I was on my way to ask about Canddise until

‘’ VAL’’ Suriya came and hold my Waist and he kissed my cheeks, I saw how Zayne glared at me with Hatred wait a minute is he jealous alright Time to shine.

‘’ I miss you too Babe,’’ I said, I turned and Kissed his cheeks when I heard another Low growl coming behind of me. I put on my smirk face and turned  looking at Zayne anger gaze at me while his girlfriend wait I know this girl.. Its DizerRella, and she is an Indian girl so Race is not the matter to him.

 I know DizzerRella, she is from Suriya's pack ... so He can date a full Asian Indian but not me, Anyway DizerRella was holding his hand when her eyes roam and saw me.