Chapter 8: The Camp ( Part one )

Chapter 8: The Camp

Valentine’s P.O.V

By the time we know it... two days had passed by, each pack member got ready in their own pack ready for the train outs.. The werewolf Academy is closed for one week under the rules of the originals so that we can have the trainings for  three days and other four days we  will be training in our own packs on our own...

Somehow the main theory here is to get to know each other better from other pack members like that Is ever  gonne happen BOY why is the ministry so stupid

 whatever happens I and Zayne’s pack will never get along and we also heard that there will be competitions and stuffs between packs and so on..

Gosh it made us more excited knowing about it

call me crazy but I am wild when it comes to packing competition.

Man, I can’t wait for training tomorrow and slightly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

My mom woke me up at 4a.m; I was like fuck, why must I wake up this early for camp.

“Seriously.” I asked my mom.

“Sorry Hun I know you hate waking up in the morning but you have to be there by 6:30 a.m.” she replied  and went down.

I slowly went to the bathroom, I was damn sleepy and drowsy. It took me 30 minutes to bathe and I was still sleepy

my eyes were only half open. I wore a light yellow sports bra shirt, baggy white dance pants and a gray jacket with a pair of red and black sport shoes.

I packed some of my sports cloths from the cupboard in a big bag with also some of my caps.

I quickly went down and saw my mom preparing breakfast.

“What’s for breakfast?” I asked my mom.

''Cereal with milk'' my mom said by handing me a bowl of corn flakes and milk in it.

“Thanks”, I said to my mom with a wide smile and dig into my breakfast.

Dad was in front  sitting on his lazy boy and watching star wars his favorite show . I finished my breakfast

''see you in a week.'' I said and hug them both

Mark arrived on time. I gave flying kisses to my parents that I’m leaving and rushed to their car. I going to the camp with them.

The drive it has been about 20 minutes drive and it was 6:15 a.m.

so, were 15 minutes early from letting the camp start.

Phew. I thought to myself. We were at the camp which was around the woods, they call it the black forest woods which is behind Abigail’s and Blake’s wooden mansion . I saw everything set,  It was nice. It looked like Fun, time to be being my old rough and tough self.

It was 7:30 and the camp whatever thingy started. “

Retreat Now’’ A cocasion bold  really muscular 5 packs guy  told wait he looks like vin diesel, from the fast and furious. and  by the smell of it I understood really well he has Origin blood in him... as the five packs went forward and stood in lines. He was wearing a white wife beater and an army pants.

‘’ Listen, well all of you... cause I’m only goanna tell you once... My name is Pheral ’’ the bold guy stop talking as his eyes were behind of us so we all decided to turn behind of us