chapter 39 : Are you serious "part two"

a/n : hi guys remember my last note, thank you everyone who supports me, in here while youre commenting pls send your suggested new tittle for this book, and remember beasty i told you about well she kinda asked a wattpader wh writers books on the worst book from wattpad, and she wants my book to be i it.. if you are me, youll know how i feel, so this very point im not sure what to do, then just stand tall and let them do whatever they want after all im here to write and i love my book , and nope im never gonna take anyones characther away, since my books doesnt has to be all about the two main characther i want others to be involved as well, each of them are special and unique..

anyway enjoy the story : by lunna moonlit.

...............................................................................................

Valentine P.O.V

We're looking at the blood sucking creatures well more like growling opposite of us, while their feedback was almost the same.

'' Silence..'' John our lead Beta mind linked us all which made us into submission while they stood in front of us.

" Alpha Blake.." a rough voice was heard around us. We look to the person who was dare enough to voice The lead alpha. It was Khan,

'' yes" Blake answered

'' Why are those blood sucking mother fuckers are under our territory" immediately the Vampires starts growling and same goes to us growling at them back.

'' If we're mother fuckers, you're all are father fuckers..'' one of the vampire replied, we looked at him as if he is stupid. who would say that I mean come on. One of the vampires behind him hits his head which made him to ouch and glare at him.

'' what..!" he asks at him and turn to glare at us back, must be a joker.

'' they are my guest if you ever disrespect, Any of you ever disrespect any of them, you'll immediately get DE ranked from your position " Blake answered with a warning tone in his edge which made us all to submit.

'' same goes here..." the Tall Vampire who has shoulder length blonde hair told with its striking green eyes, all of the vampires are good looking with pale skin and striking eyes and all of them are males.

" ouch'' I winze glaring at Zayne, while he glare at me back,

"you're mine" he mumbled, that only made me to blush, was it that obvious that my admiration caught him.

"This is Chief Erich Northman, The lead leader of the Vampire Clan of this district" just like how we call alpha the vampire calls chief, he must be same rank as Blake, in other words Vampire prince.

After a while on introductions of sub chives and sub alphas, such as Suriya, Zayne and everyone. Only the Sub alphas and sub chives get to be introduced I get a little but its sort of not fair for us. I did took notes though being a delta, I need to detect. They have five sub clans just like us. and their main clan is the ones which the pure blood are running, just like for us the origins are running. I've learned all of the main key points but I'm not sure why there here. They have not told this yet.

A few hours has passed by, the origins, the sub chives and the sub alphas including the purebloods went in to the origins pack house , there having a meeting while the others we're outside waiting for the meeting to urgent.

Although when zayne was about to go in to the meeting " Make sure she Is with you..'' he told Jack. I role my eyes, and that's what jacks doing keeping an eye on me, ugh this is insane.

I was kind a pissed with Blake, he invited Kali to come for the meeting, but he didn't care to invite me. What is so special about her, I also noticed one of the Vampire smirking at her and holding her hands, what's going on. I Don't understand, I am not even sure I'm upset or jealous ughhh there just too hot that's all, seating down on the ground I started to draw something with a stick on the sand.