Chapter 44 : A werewolf ritual

Chapter 44 A werewolf ritual

Canddies p.o.v

I tensed waking up feeling something hard poking at my ass and even surprised seeing arms around me, I was confused until it strikes me of what had taken place yesterday, the memory, I was in Jack's memory. He found out I was his mate before I did. He was so angry that I existed, the 1st time he saw me was when Damon was chasing me around. He hated me so bad. It gives me shiver even thinking about it. I couldn't understand why Jack wraps his hands around me and why is he soothing me I gasp softly shocked when I felt Jack nuzzling my neck and his hand reaches at my back squeezing my ass, my eyes automatically went wide flinching. He's awake, he kisses my head and gets up while I turn to look at him slowly frowning.

He frowns at me back then walks his way to the suite,. A few minutes later he walks out staring at me seating on what supposed to be Roosevelt's bed. I got up slowly feeling very uncomfortable, making my way to my bag, I took out a teal coloured t-shirt and an acid washed skinny jeans along with my in wears. I went in the bathroom avoiding looking at him, but I know he is glaring at me like I'm some sort of sheep. Quickly taking a shower I dried up and wore the cloths.

I walked out from the bathroom hoping that he is not around, but then again when did the gods ever been on my side. He was looking at me which quickly made me to avert my eyes on him.

I made my way to my bed and started folding my blanket neatly when there was a door knock. I turn to get to the door when Jack roughly pulled my hand to him and pushes me back at my bed making me flinch gasping trembled seating down on the process.

He was s aggressive, I turn looking at him talking with Nelson with a girl beside him, and she is wearing spectacles with curly fuzzy hair with a hearth shape face.

"So you're up for breakfast..." Nelson asks Jack

"Yeah... Be there in a while....' Jack responded

They talked for a few minutes more, then Nelson left while Jack closes the door.

''let's go" Jack said indicating me to get up, and I did just that

I walked with Jack to the main dining room, the table is filled with sausages, scrambled eggs, bacons, muffins, oats, pancakes, coffee, milk, fresh orange juice and cereals. I turn to see my pack members seating having their breakfast on their labelled pack table. Every packs and clans have their own labelled tables where it is arranged for us to seat.

I wanted to get away from Jack and seat with my own pack members when he stopped at his pack table and glared at me, I look up at him and forced myself not to flinch.

His glares tell it all. It's no point really and I really don't wish to start anything. I don't wish to be the centre of attention.

I pulled the chair which is closest to me and seat down on his pack table as he sat beside.

I notice I'm seating with Jack friends with Rella, Blondy, Tina, Bianca, Bella, Jackson, Xavier, and all of them. The smirk that they are all giving making me feel uncomfortable, I look down ignoring them all but they ignored me as well, which is I'm thankful. Jack seats beside me

"Good girl" he whispers in my ear, kissing my head while I frown at him, how dare he shaking my head at him I looked away from him so upset on seating with them all. I thought to never lay eyes on this girls again, I hate them. As for Jack, he didn't care he started to converse with Xaviour and Nelson at the same time filling our plates with food which is a first. I look at him surprise of this new behaviour.