Chapter 32 : It's Not A Dream ,It's A Memory ( part one )

Zayne P.O.V

It has been two days now, so I'm aloud to go to my own parents house today, dew to Summer break for the next 3 months everyone is planning for their Summer Break. When I was just about to get my Car keys when Salem, Sarahfina and Ageda walks in..

'' Hey Zayne..'' Salem asks

'' Ya, Man'' I responded back to him

'' ewmmm, you know since Summer breaks is on, I and Sarafina are planning to go to Africa for two weeks, safari and shits like that.. you know how Sarahfina is about with animals..''

'' Right..''

'' I was.. I mean, I and Sarahfina were wondering wheather Agedalla could join us,..''

'' Salem, you know I stated clear this whole three months is summer school for her..''

'' But, she has 3 weeks break before summer school..''

'' No, Salem it will be like threating Ice-cream for her, you know what she did is unacceptable..'' I told the facts when Salem glares at me angrily, he is the one who loves to spoil Ageda.

'' well yeah, whatever...'' Salem told tensed up then he looks at Ageda while Sarahfina tries to calm him down..

'' Babe,.. Calm down..''

''this is too much, she's punished long enough..'' Salem said I growl of his disrespect on me, cousin or not I'm his Alpha

'' oh Stop Growling, Zayne...'' Salem told walking away while Sarahfina followed him, Ageda glares at me walking behind them,. As I mentioned, Salem is the one who loves to spoil her allot compare to anyone of us. Salem is the one Agedalla favors the most, he always gets to play the good cop, Well whatever.

When I reached my parents house, I walk into their mansion seeing my father rolling his eyes shakes his head and walks out like I did that horible, while my mum smiles at me softly and hugs me,

Not tight like she use to whenever I came here, instead this is like a small pat.

'' she is in the room '' Mum started

'' Oh'' I told nodding

'' your father and I are going out..with the others for the council meeting, will be back in a week, till then Behave'' she told I nod , while she walks out quickly.

I knock my own room door, which I feel like it is Valentine's now... she opens the door with a huge sigh she walks in back. But something about my wolf making him want to make love with her right away.

For some reason she smells more temtating, with a stronger scent of Vanilla and Rose. Whats going on. I walked in seeing her seating on the bed looking nervous bitting her bottom lips, damn she is teasing me with her cuteness right now.

She is wearing a small tight shorts with a white wifebeater , with so much of revealing skin, and her scent which is makig me hard, fuck I need her now..

Valentine P.O.V

I look at him focusing on my revealing skin .. I kept calling his name but for somehow he is not listening,

'' Zayne, Zayne.. ZAYNEEEEEE..'' I screamed at him,

'' what, what..'' he asked looking at my eyes

'' Good , your back'' I told rolling my eyes

'' get him in us right nowww, '' my wolf screams in me.. as much as I don't wish to agree with her, but I did.

I walk and stood infront of him , he looks at me with his lustful eyes, it is obvious I'm in heat. Though it is paining in me and I know he is the only one to heal me.