Chapter 33 : Okay Fine

Val P.O.V

'' I don't know I mean like I know running Horses and the silver lightning with a huge moon and the night Arabian sky will be great but I'm not sure '' I told talking about my opinions to Ageda, Ageda seemed really interested on the project which John and Rain gave me to their baby rooms. There having twins and they found out they are having a baby girl and a baby boy as well, The whole family was there to support them since they wanted to know the Gender of their baby.

'' I think the Running Arabian night Horses sounds amaizing as a background, but how about the Babies court, '' Agedella asks looking at me excited, taking notes, she is my personal assistant for this entire project, after all it is summer break, I smilled looking at her.

'' I was thinking of white for both matching Baby Court, no more like White and Purple Blue and more like white Canopy curtain stylem of baby court as well, you know.. I think we can make custome made on that'' I told

'' Custom made, got it..'' she smilled writing down

'' I think Aunt Blaire has contacts of people doing Custom made baby courts'' Agedella suggested

'' who is Aunt Blaire '' I asked smilling sweetly

'' Oh,hmm Emrys Mother, my aunt, to be honest Thats her role of the family, She was the one whom always handles the Baby courts part , for all of us''

'' All of you''

'' I mean, Zayne, Emrys, Jack, Sam, Salem, Harry and Myself, The vermonts, she has this sweet habit of her to always presenting a designed beautiful custom made baby court as a gift, I remember mines.. let me show you I still have pictures of me when I was a baby'' Agedella told walking towards her study table taking out an album. I were currently in Ageda's room discussing the project.

'' here..'' she smilled giving me a picture

'', Ageda you are one of the most beautiful baby girl I've seen, '' I told looking at it, it is true she her dark brown eyes seemed more bigger and a boy is carrying her up softly,

'' Who is this..'' I asked the little boy

'' that is Salem'' she told , I giggled , so cute.

'' I got to admit the baby court does looks beautiful, the pumkin shape with all the wines and leaves on the bottom, it looks fab'' I told indicating the baby court since Salem was Carrying up Ageda beside the baby court.

'' it was a Cinderella theme, I was the first shewolf in my bloodline, so they were all excited''

'' I understand'' I smilled

'' I can make a phone call now to Aunt Blaire , I know she still has contacts with them'' Ageda told, I nod when she starts dialling walking to her Balcony

'' Hi Aunt Blaire, yes I will, I know its the summers, I will come with Emrys to meet you and uncle one day, yes Aunt Blaire I am eating well hahhaha....'' I can hear her giggle and talking to her Aunt, When Someone yelled downstairs and that Someone I know very well known of.

Ageda looks at me in concern and in fear I'm not sure after all she is an Omega..

'' Stay here, don't come out since It Ain't going to be pretty '' I told, she nod her phone still at her ear.

I rushed down werewolf speed,

'' Where is he, where is He, let me have him now..'' My father yelled growling he seemed really angry

'' Dad..'' I called for him, his face softens looking at me

'' I am not here for you Valentine, I am here for my Niece , Where is he, what is his name Jim, Jer, what ah Jack, where is Jack'' He yelled and ouch he is not here for me, atta go dad you just made me sad or angry I'm not even sure.