Chapter 18 : So What Now

Chapter 18 : so what now

Valentines P.O.V

Fuck it has been one month now and I am back to the Acedemy, I told to my stupid pack and did they care, Nope they were pretty much Happy sending me away and saying lame excuses like you finaly got a mate.

Things are pretty much tensed up right now since everyone apparently having their own problem. One month to go and I will officially will be moving in with that idiot. He better prepare for me a good room cause If he is thinking that we're going to share a room Hell will break place.

I did not talk with my family and planning to stick like that forever except for my Nephew Caspy since he is just a Baby and he did not involve in this but I keep on poisoning his mind on Zayne to hate him just like me but the thing about Caspian is he cannot understand whatever I am saying to him. The cheerleading competition is still on and I feel really pity for that Canddise  more, I heard from Victoria and some of their pack members that they forcefully tattoe her and forced her to be in their group or something.

Speaking about Tattoes I am planning to have one no time soon. Melody has a  Butterfly tattoe long before time she even join Blue snow pack and says that There Australians and it is a culture to them. And this girl Mareena who is from Zayne’s pack has cute Butterfly tattoes on her leg , up her ass, on her sholders, her tighs god this girl is crazy with colourful little Butterfly Tattoes all over her body. I was thinking about getting a tattoe too since I know it is going to pissed my family up the minute I got them, atleast I have alittle sathisfaction of pissing my family up. Then again Rain also has a Butterfly tattoe above her butt and both John and Blake has Blacksmith initial tattoes ... well wonder if I getting them what will they say But anyway it is definetly not going to be a Butterfly Tattoe since the girls that I know all have the same theme tattoes Pathetic Butterfly , so I am goanna get a ICE Dragon tattoe.

It is like any other day like today, Zayne and I tottaly ignored each other and he is still dating that Slut Rebecca ehh whatever and all the regular kissing her infront of me smirking at me while kissing her Fuck whatever I am just tired. I was walking to the School Gym Room when I saw Melody waving hand for me and talking with Mareena.After our Chereo Practice I and Melody had a Bet since she keeps on convincing me that I got feelings for Zayne and I keep on telling her I don’t have so she suggest me The bet of If I don’t have any feelings for Zayne I must Kiss and make out with Danny a guy from our Pack and apparently he has not found his mate yet and by the way he is Hot and it has to be a Public Make out.

‘’ Okay I Dare you’’ Melody started

‘’ No you didn’t’’

‘’ guess I just did’’ It is a game we do

‘’ Okay fine, If I kiss Danny right now.. I mean Right now.. will you believe me I do not have any feelings for Zayne’’

‘’ Right  On’’ Melody told as she came behind me.

I ran still wearing my cheerleading outfit outside the Acedemy where Danny was with his friends and yup all the friends that I know from my pack. I quickly Saw Danny and boy he is hot he is laughing to Vertos whatever joke it is  with Mark and even some of other Pack members were also there. They all saw me in wide eyes when I approach there... infront of Danny

‘’ Hey, Vale.........’’ He couldn’t able to finish the sentence since I kissed him right away  I saw how panic his face was and every other guys howling and laughing Like I care, I know I did a pretty good job on kissing him since he push my shoulders alittle catching his Breath when I saw him and smirk at him by bitting my lower lips. He laughed a little rubbing his hot ginger hair and looking down at me since he is taller.