Chapter 27 : Busted and Punished

Val P.O.V

It is 7am now we searched our territory but Rahul was nowhere to be found.

'' I'm sorry Suriya I understand what you are going through'' Vertos told in his silver White wolf. I and Mark stood behind Vertos in our Pure white wolves. Most of us who are from the Blue Snow pack are white or White silver or Cream.

'' Thank you for your help Vertos, guess the only pack left is the Original's and Killghara's will be heading today afternoon to the Blacksmits if Rahul is not there then tomorrow were heading to Killghara's pack house '' Suriya told in his gold wolf, while his Beta Khan and Delta mogly stood behind Suriya in their Bronze wolf.

After our sorries and goodbye, We all head back to the Blue snow Pack house, I went to my room which the pack gave me, shift back to my human form wash up myself, damn the whole night we kept searching our whole territory for Rahul, stupid boy that is an awful thing to do just runaway Like that, Suriya looked really worried.

As soon I'm Dressed, I walked out from the pack house to my car, ignoring breakfast and drive to my Acedemy, it is kind of boring now since I couldn't fight with Zayne for a parking spot but then again save my time and save my energy, I am still angry with Zayne, I'm upset. Call me selfish but think about it like he already had used that trick to some girl and that special moment like that which is only meant for me, he used it for some other girl.

The school went great, since there is no more cheerleading, Zayne ordered the girls to reach the pack house early and that's when the Argument started.

'' Zayne told what..'' I yelled annoyed what is he thinking

'' yup, he asked everyone one of us to come to the pack house early including you'' Srafina told

'' Right, who the fuck does he think he is'' I told angrily

'' hmm.. Alpha and yeah Alpha '' Mareena told with an attitude

'' Guys you seriously want to follow his rules'' I asked unbelievable

'' yes, just like you follow Vertos rules..'' Mareena told, I sigh

'' You're right'' I smiled walking with them to Mareena's car..

'' But then again, I am not in Zayne's pack aint I'' I smirk

'' Val, whatever you do just don't, trust me.. Zayne was kind of moody today just follow his rules'' Freya told..

'' okay fine'' I told for the girls...I, Mareena, Sarafina and Freya was walking to the car park when We saw Ageda seating down under a huge tree laughing with Oricle seating beside her.

'' oohhh.. who is the spike kid'' Mareena asked

'' Pearls Brother'' I told smirking still looking at Oricle, they seem to have fun since he is tickling Ageda and she is laughing her guts out.

'' my, my I hope none of her brothers or cousins sees this'' Sarafina told smilling, I just shrug not sure what to respond to it. We all saw Ageda until she giggles crazily running In the woods while Oricle chases her smirking wonder what that is all about ,we smile looking at them it was too cute.

'' Hey, guys you don't happen to see Ageda don't you she mind block us so we can't contact her at the same time Harry is kind of upset and looking for her'' Victoria told rushing to us werewolf speed

'' Nope'' Mareena lied

'' No idea where she is'' sarafina added

'' I think she is in the library studying or group presentation or something '' Freya ended