Chapter 21 : Moving In to the Fire Moon Pack house

Vals P.O.V

The minute Zayne left, I was still chuckling amused.. what call me a freak now but the look on his face.. that was so Hilarious, By 12 am all of them left to their own houses including my sisters and their mates and Caspy too. I had a long so called talk with my family that they weren’t happy about Zaynes poster and dart but I was glade that Zayne’s parents were, well this is going to be fun.

Abigail and Rain adviced me not too pack everything up since I can come home anytime I want, just like them and used the Item and keep them here just like how they do it.. I packed a nomberous of things.. a few of my collection of hills, boots, shoes, snickers.. you name it, a few collection of outfits, hand bags, I did not take my expensive jewelleries like Diomonds and stuffs like that since my parents adviced me to keep it here and only use them when it is necessary and when I and Zayne have our own house then I can transfer them there.  I did also packed my Laptop and my Acedemy things and as well and some of my personal items like camera’s, my weapons, make ups things, photographs and stuffs.

It was 8 am now dew to all the packings I fall asleep on my cozy bed

‘’ Rise and shine.. Sweetie.. Breakfast all set...’’ My Dad told kissing my forehead when I gronned alittle iratated but decided to be awake and get myself ready. I went to the bathroom and did the necassaries and wore a Light blue Buttoned Shirt and a dark Blue Shorts and wore a light brown hill boots. I went down  straight to the kitchen.

My mum cooked a hell load of dishes, Scrambled eggs, Choclate Pancakes, Bacons, Apple Bread Pudding, and many more, while I seat down filling the plate with this extreamly delicious food when the door bell rings.

‘’ I get it’’ My mum sang and I continued back eating until a real too familiar voiced echoed to the Kitchen, Zayne.

‘’ Hey.... Babe’’ He told which made to chock and drink the orange juice immediately looking at him surprised . He walks near me and yanked my arms up and seat down by placing my ass on his lap I look at him frowing. He has this stupid grin in his face showing his up to something when I eye him suspicious.

‘’ Good, you two are getting along just fine’’ My dad told capturing a picture at the process

‘’ A little warning Dad’’ I told my dad always does that to  all of his daughters firsrt day of everything is important for him in his memory book. Zayne chuckled while I was irritated and started to get up only for him to yank me down so I would be on his lap.. With a frustrated Sigh I looked up at him more like glare at him when I felt his hands rubbing my tighs and all he did is to smirk at him.

‘’ Let go’’ I warned

‘’ I like this Position Babe’’ He smirked

‘’ I mean it’’ I told

‘’ So, what if you were’’ He smirked and hold me tighter placing his Chin on my head, quick.. think Val.. what to do.. what to do... what to  do... Oh yeah I know what to do.

Zayne P.O.V

I like her stuggling like this as I felt amused looking at her trapped while bullying her more pinching her thighs made her to sqeeck in responce while I smirk at her, what. She got it coming after all She was wearing shorts. She looked at me forawhile glaring until her face soften ‘ wait why is her face soften, before I could think what she is up to She repeatedly kiss my face all over and now I was confuced looking at her smirk and She hops out from my lap and sat on the chair beside me and continue back eating from her Plate. Wait did she.. just.. Did I just.. Whoaahhh She Knows my weak point, She tricked me.. I glare at her angrily , she responded back a glare with a shrug and continued back eating,