Chapter 23 : Party in the woods

Val’s P.O.V

We’re currently at the party now, The reason WHY Werewolf birthday party are always awesome,  is because we don’t celebrate any festivals or any day except for Birthdays and weddings. We will make it as grand as possible to cheerish the day .  

 we wolves are such a playful and joyable creatures, the only thing is we have our ups and downs too and we prefer to stick to only our kind.  when I say our Kind more like our Pack. but things are different now eversince five alphas work together it is new and we work as one.

I went with Mareena since Zayne decided to stay there and asked sam to bring his cloths or something. We still haven’t talk with each other and speaking about the party it is going really well. The dark green Emerald tube dress fits me perfectly, Freya helped me with my hair, she made loose curls which is pretty simple but hot at the same time. I did my very own smokey eye make up for me and for Victoria and Mareena too. We had fun helping each other up,. And look who is here...

‘’ Hi..’’

‘’ why are you aren’t marked and why are you mated yet’’

‘’ oh’’ why is Melody looking so Angry at me… ah

Yup bossy best friend Melody is here , but then again thats what best friends do....

Canddise P.O.V

I am presently in the pack house  locked in Jack’s room with Jack,

 Jack is bathing while I am in the room waiting for Jack. The others has already left so it is just me and Jack. I am wearing a pair of green pants and gray long sleeve tops, I prefer to wear simple this time since everytime I dress up well like the short Purple long sleve Velvet dress or the Long yellow Sun dress.. always something bad will happen and I will ended up being pain and punished by Jack.

 Though Victoria  Forced me first But I shook my head No, and surpricingly she gave up and agreed.

I am currently Holding my brown handbag which has a native design to it, the girls bought for me when they were in Bahamas, I pact my favourite book ‘Night Sky’ and some stuffs for me to take along. I know that Jack would place me somewhere and I have to seat there until the whole function come to an end then  he will come to get him and I must follow him.

I do not know what happen this afternoon but Jack he really did give me a fright, the way he followed me wherever I go and whatever I did, and the way he frown looking at me, I thought that he was angry at me or wants to punish me and I did something wrong and was in some sort of trouble.

Something happened yesterday night I am not sure but all I could remember is me getting really scared and Jack was there helping me over coming it. The more I Focus on it the more I don’t feel right to focus on it.  

I don’t really care about anything anymore since all I care about is my baby inside of me. I love my baby so much and I am so greatful to the gods for that.

Jack P.O.V

I came out from my bathroom, naked as always wipping my blonde hair on the process and looking at Canddise and what the hell is Canddise doing.

 Canddise is looking at the mirror touching her really small buldge and her light Hazel eyes shows so much of admiration, so much of love and warmth for my baby inside  her. I smirk looking at her,  enjoying feeling her baby like that.

I came behind her, looking at her in the mirrow infront of her, she still hasn’t notice I am here yet since her eyes are glued on her small buldge, I Think she is focusing and feeling my cub in her. for some reason I want to feel my cub too. I slowly place both of my hands on her hips which made her to gasp and flinch looking at the mirror. I know she can see me now but I ignore to see her.