Chapter 29 : Every Rogue Is An Alpha To Himself

One month later

Val's P.O.V

'' Alpha Killghara'' My dad told shaking hands with Killghara , Killghara shake hands

'' Please take a seat'' Alpha Killghara told,

Were currently in Killghara's Village in his pack house, only my dad, my mum, Abigail, Rain, Caspian, Blake, John, myself and stupid Zayne are here,

We're here for Canddise. After all she is a Winters after finding out her records which is stated Jacob Winters my late uncle is her father, My parents want to adopt her as their own. She has been through allot that's for sure what the record has stated all. And again No wonder she looked exactly like Abigail, Canddise has the exact Hazel eyes and Chocalate hair as my father and Abigail has.

'' We want to adopt Canddise as our own, she is my brother's daughter, She is my Neice..and she is only seventeen this year, I have been finding for my brother for the past twenty years now, I didn't know that he had been murdered and I didn't know anything about his mate had been murdered infact he even has a daughter or any of it, I want Canddise she is from my bloodline , She is a Winters, she belongs to us'' My father stated, Killghara looked at my father first..

'' I'll take care her like my own daughter'' my mum said tearing up alittle, my mum can become alittle emotional sometimes, but whatever she is telling is 100% coming out from her hearth, she even prepared Canddise her very own Suit in our Manssion and even have bought her all type of clothings, stuffs, books, and everything what we found out that she likes from the pack girls

'' can we see her'' Abigail asked looking at Killghara smiling softly

'' Of corse Luna Abigail'' Killghara told nodding and I think He is mindlinking with her since minutes later Canddise comes in,

Canddise P.O.V

It has been one month since I've seen any of them, it has been one month since I lost my baby, it has been one month since that night. I stopped my crying already it is no point to cry about my lost all I pray is that if my parents are up theresomewhere please take care of my baby for me.

I am currently outside helping Seera with Kali and Rahul which is shocking at first but kind of getting use of him.

Seera is 4 years old and also Beta Aithusa and his mate Siyera's daughter.

'' Come on Aunt Canddise help me pick up as many flowers that you can, I need to give it to my mother '' Seera told , I didn't allow her to pluck the flowers since it got to be pluck in a right way if you want to do a beauquet.. and it is Siyera's Birthday today

'' What flower do you have in mind'' I asked Seera..

'' I want that yellow Tulips.. The yellow Tulips'' Seera jumps.. I smiled looking at her and kneel down to get the flowers..

'' Come here you.. you're such a big girl now, you little Butterfly Princess...'' Kali told carrying Seera up and spinning her around..

'' Arghhhhhhh, Aunt Kali, Aunt Kali hahhahha..... Arghhhh..hahhahaha..'' Seera giggles while Kali kept on spinning her and place her down, I smiled continued plucking the yellow Tulips.

'' more, more.. spin me more hahaaha Aunt Kali please spin me more'' Seera told jumping her long black curly hair also jumping on the process, Kali laughed looking at her shaking her head

'' ahahahaha More, More, Ahahahaha'' Rahul mocks annoyingly rolling his eyes.. Kali growls looking at Rahul,.. Rahul role his eyes back and continued his chores, Alpha Killghara had punished Rahul since Rahul is schooling here now and he skipped class. After I finish plucking the yellow tulips I walked with Kali while Seera was walking infront of us.