chapter 28 : OH SHIT ( Part two ) non restricted

A/N : OH SHIT PART TWO ( NON RESTRICTED )

Val's P.O.V

There were around 12 male wolfs including Killghara wearing all black with Black jacket and surpricingly a shewolf has joined them who was wearing a white wifebeater and a blue jeans with black high hills boots .

'' What is the meaning of this'' Killghara growl coldly stepping infront first . Canddise sobs and pulls her arm away from Jack sobbing limping infront of Killghara'S tall frame lowering her head down and stood infront of him.

'' Canddise, what's going On'' Killghara asked coldly.. Canddise stars sobbing shaking her head looking at them cupping her mouth shaking her head again..

'' I'm Sorry Alpha Killghara, I cannot do this anymore I cannot be with him..'' She told crying shaking her head with her Angelic Voice..

'' Canddise what are you talking about'' Aithusa said..

'' I cannot do this anymore, I cannot be with Jack, He rapes me, he beats me, he have sex with others Me being in his room, He abuses me, he even wated to have treesome with me, I cannot take this anymore, I will go crazy if I stay here, I will go insane If I live with him anymore, He even force Breeds me.. I cannot take this , Please.. Please Bring me back Alpha Killghara, Please bring me back, '' Canddise told crying and sobbing shaking her head no. Cupping her mouth gulping then she looked at Jack, his eyes were kind of watery too and was red too .

'' I cannot do this anymore Jack, I'm sorry I am a Rogue But I don't deserve this, I cannot be with you anymore'' she sobs sniffing shaking her head looking at Jack.. then Canddise glares at him for a moment her eyes turned stiking blue like her wolf took over then it came back to her normal bright hazel eyes...

'' tell me Jack, what did you say, you want to colar me up and cage me , am I that low to you Jack.. I may be an Omega Jack, I may Can't fight or be a Gema but I am not a dog, I am a wolf as well,'' she told crying and sobbing looking at Jack then she gaze back to her Alpha and her Packmembers..

'' Canddise'' Killghara whispers slowly came infront of her and places her head on his chest, she cried heavily when Jack growls getting angry..

'' I cannot do this anymore Alpha Killghara, not now, not anymore..My Baby.. I lost My baby.. I lost my baby....'' She sobs crying on his Chest..

'' I tried, I tried so Hard, I know the rules very well in our Pack but I cannot do this anymore, I cannot stay like this anymore, I will go insane if I stay here, Alpha Killghara please bring me back.please bring me back, I cannot do this anymore please...'' Canddise cries on Killghara's chest when Killgharra nods patting her hair softly.

'' .. SHE IS FUCKING MINES.. Canddise get your fucking cunt over here now'' Jack growls when immediately Emrys and Salem hold Jack back.

'' Bitch I'm warning you come near me now'' Jack growls

'' I will Fucking Kill You, if you ever go fucking near her'' Aithusa Growls coming, his wolf already coming out when two of Killghara's pack members holds Aithusa up.

'' You Do not thread my Delta in my own Terrotory, I will fucking rip you apart'' Zayne growl in his alpha tone, Killghara holds Canddise wrist and made her stand beside him.. Canddise was still crying Killghara's eyes already black growling lowly. then that girl laughs evily telling

'' You know very well , why they hate us Rogues and wants to kill them all, I suggest you to shut the fuck up and not to fuck talk to our beta Like that , you have guts to call her that you fucking piease of Dick shit, listen here all of you, Every Rogue is an Alpha to himself or myself herself but once the Rogues chooses an Alpha, we do not need to tell cause we know that you know how powerful is my Alpha is '' A Coffee skinned black eyes long straight black hair girl growls, who is this chick and damn she is powerful