Chapter 46 : The Sabotaged Plan

Zayne P.O.V

Just when I want to enter her while she splayed her thighs so open and ready for me, Val is such a hot piece for sure, the little brat is so hot right now.

"Angel" my wolf interrupted my mind... " she spread her legs like angels wings" he corrected in lust for her, whatever.

"ZAYNE, open up... ZAYNE" I close my eyes hearing Sam's Voice... fuck

" Zayne... open up...." She is already open for me you fucker...but it was Emeris voice now... if Emeries the one calling it has to be definitely important.

'' Fuck" I mumbled annoyed at my situation, letting Val know how very annoyed I am, wrapping the blanket around her so she will feel comfortable enough, make sure any of those fuckers don't see her nudity, I wore my shorts hearing Valentine sighing turning aside. Oh baby. I felt so bad right now.

I walk to the door opening it, revealing a few of my men... including Emery's and Sam

"It better be important...." I told

"It fucking is, Agedella.... She ran away..." Sam said placing his hand on his head frustrated.

"What? ..." suddenly the feeling of cold water just splashed upon on me on this new source of disastrous information.

"What the fuck are you saying..." I asked still trying to digest what Sam had to said.

"the last I heard was, she is now under Blue snow pack, Vertos marked her and she and her mate of an asshole fucking ran..." Sam's said shaking his head. Holding his head frustrated.

"What do you fucking mean."

"What the fuck are you doing here instead of finding for her... I want all of our men to search, no one rests until she's found, she can't be gone that far"

"Salem and a few had already gone on their way, it's a news to me myself... "Emery's told, of course he would had gotten busy with Freya, she was on heat, everyone smelled her lavender vanilla like smell today, only when the shewolf having heat anyone can scent their smell. She would had been in pain, he had to be with her. Knowing his room was just beside mines. I shook my head feeling frustrated and Fear for Agedella rising in me.

"I'll meet you at the woods... keep searching for her..." I said closing my door to get dressed turning around only to be noticed Valentine was missing on her bed, she was just there, and the moment I saw the widows was ajar opened.

I closed my eyes so very annoyed right now, why? why does the gods and goddesses up the sky needs to punish me this bad, what wrong did I do to deserve this.

A few minutes, that all it took wearing my pants and a jacket quickly,

I was out there beside Emery's searching for her.

"She is just a child" I told ranged upon me.

"How could we be so careless, where is Harry..." I asked still walking with Emeris and a few of my men behind and in front me.

"He had to attend Victoria's family reunion, he did ask permission before he left..." Emeris replied.

We are more seniors, myself, Emeris and Jack. Most of the time myself and Emeris. They will ask permission to us before they go anywhere.

"we should had kept an eye on her..." I mumbled blaming myself, if I had just ordered a pack member to take care of her, to make sure to keep an eye on her, nothing like this would had happened. She is our baby girl. She is precious to our family. She has six older brothers, yes only two are her real brothers the rest of us are her cousin but we all do share blood and the Vermont title is behind our name, we are family. How could I be so careless, she was our responsibility. She's our baby girl.