Chapter 31: Flashbacks

Chapter 31 : Flashback

A month later

 11 pm....

Kali P.O.V

It has been a month since we visited the grave...Currently I'm waiting for my boyfriend in the middle of the woods, hoping no one will figure out whose my boyfriend is. Thinking about Khan, damn that idiot. I know him long back time though he is from the Yellow lightning pack, but his mother is from my father's pack, my pack the Night Crawler pack.  But unfortunately the pack was destroyed by hunters leaving only four survivors, My twin brother Arjunan, Myself,  My cousin Asokha and Tim.

We were the only survivors of our pack, we became rogues on the age of 11 until Alpha Killghara found us. At that time he was a teenager himself he was only fifteen years old with his friend now our beta Aithusa and Delta Logan. They took us to Pappy and Nena and we found  Damon already there who was a Rogue too.

We became a family together, we survive together and we requested the ministry of werewolf to create us a pack making Alpha Killghara as our Alpha.

Though Canddise came a litter later of our life when we were about 17 years old Aithusa bring her to the pack when she was eleven. She was so scared and young and was just so broken when Aithusa saved her from the hunters. He killed them all after saving her, She became like our little sister but to Siyera and Aithusa, they took care her like their own daughter. After all Siyera was 20 back then while Aithusa was 22. Aithusa was twice the age of Canddise.

Talking about me wow what to say, or better where to start,

I wasn’t always like this, I was jut classified just a regular she-wolf, Not an Omega no, it's just I don’t fight, wore dresses being Obedient as ever , you can say quite and Innocent.. too innocent  I’m afraid almost like Canddise.

II remember all to well like it just happened yesterday, I was 16 that time...

( Flashback)

‘’ Arjunan, I just want to go home.. Let us just go home like Alpha Killghara tells... go to school straight home nowhere else’’ I told to look at my twin brother though he is a minute older than me .

‘’ Kali, come on, we’re sixteen we deserve some fun’’ Arjunan told driving..

‘’ That’s right, it’s not like Alpha Killghara nor Aithusa will find out, there at the ministry meeting remember’’ Tim said who was seated on the passenger seat beside Arjunan whom was driving..

‘’ After all, Asokha told he will be waiting for us there, who knows maybe will find our mates there.. If we’re keeping on skipping all the wolf parties will never know when we will find our mate, I don’t know about you but I need my mate’’ Damon told seating beside me.. I roll my eyes not liking where is this going...

‘’ we’re going to another pack, this is not good, if Alpha Killghara find out..’’

‘’ If he finds out’’ Tim said emphasizing It, I shook my head..

‘’ Yes ‘ If’ he finds out.. We’re doomed and you know well how the punishment goes. After all I don’t see what is the problem here, you guys are getting laid by human girls, so what's the rush .’’ I said sighing

‘’ Please, Kali dont do this.. Please for me, I really want to find her ‘’ Arjunan told begging , I sigh shaking my head, My twin knows every moment of mines, when am I serious, when am I upset when am I angry or even when am I blush.

‘’ Aweee, you’re the best..’’ Arjunan told, I place my palm on my face..

When we reach the, Arjuna parked our old Toyota car which we bought together after saving money from our part time Job, it was fun though, all of us worked together buying this old car together going to school together, it is rather fun to put on it.