Chapter 20, Last Day of School

Chapter 20, Last day of school

Valentine’s P.O.V

It has been a month now and today is last day of school for this current semester which means after tomrrow new semester starts for us at the same time end of school for Vertos, Mark and everyone whom are in the 15th grade the last grade before they head to college. When I say Eveyone what I meant is also including that idiot  Zayne Vermont. Not sure why the whole Day I am abit Cranky even though that Idiot is still dating and having fun with that slut Rebbeca but whatever I don’t really care or that is what I thought.

I am having an early breakfast with Rain and John which I still haven’t talked with but there is more on Betas command on there from John so I got no choice but to obay. I don’t hate them at the same time I don’t  want to talk to them and when will this people will ever give up.

‘’ Val, talk to us.. we really missed you’’ John told seating beside Rain while I was seating opposite them crossing my arms well they kind of force me to go breakfast with them. I roll my eyes annoyed while Rain roll her eyes as well concentrating her handphone. Something about Rain both of us kind of have the same role figure after all we are sisters.

‘’ Look, you don’t want to talk with us.. fine whatever... hear this my weddings is going to be in next month and like it or not it is your job to help me like I helped Abigail.. got it’’ Rain yelled while I look at her like is she serious

‘’ Rainn.... it is only going to make her angrier’’ John told Rain

‘’ what... I’m tired of this childish attitude’’ Rain told glaring at me

‘’ Are you like serious now... Can I leave’’ I yelled at Rain and look at John cause I am still in Beta commend

‘’ No, Not yet...’’ John told looking at me which made me to give him a frustrated sigh but Rain does has a Point whatever it is.. they are my family and lets just say they only care for me and whatever it is we love each other. I quickly got out my project port pholio which I had already created for Rain and John for their wedding .

‘’ what is this..’’ Rain asked annoyed when I placed the portpholio infront of her

‘’ I already booked everything, Your cruise wedding to your different shades of purple roses, choices of amethyst invitation cards, Lavender wedding dress and all lilac theme code dress and the whole set. Your dream cruise wedding which you always.... ( frustrated sigh) you always wished for’’ I ended which Rain and John started to view every page of the colourful purple designed portpholio which I designed, well I am good in designing and party arranging,  But I created just like they wanted though, where the theme is full with lavender, blue purple roses, the cute purple butterfly hair pins she wanted and plum wines and the complete whole set of Rains dream wedding. Both John and Rain was still viewing the phortpholio that I made until I smell Rains tears.

‘’ I’m sorry.. if you don’t like it.. just threw it I can help you create a new one...’’ I told  thinking that she don’t like it.

‘’ Are you kidding me.. I mean.. this is my dream wedding plan...’’ Rain told looking at me smilling wiping her tear while I smirk at her back.

And just like that, I became friends with John and Rain again well thats family. Family fight but that doesn’t means that there left behind or forgotten. After John and Rain drop me to the Acedemy the whole school was kind of wild. The first half of the class everyone was just happy it is a free periode now since it is the last day of school for the 15th Grade and were just saying our good byes.

It is lunch time now so I and my friends were on our way to the cafeteria while Vertos and everyone else were already there waiting for us and talking. I look around and spot the idote of my mate and the slut seating on top of him and eating each other.