Chapter 42 : one o one Canddise

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO HIGHLIGHT ONLY ABOUT CANDDICE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE REALLY SOON :D PLEASE REPLY IT SORTS OF MOTIVATES ME

Canddise P.O.V

It has been days since Rain's healthy delivery, I was happy to be there with my uncle, I felt bad that I wasn't there during Rain's wedding nor didn't really wanted to be in my Uncles birthday. So this Time I wanted to join in on my own. Both of the baby looks so gorgeous and adorable, most of time I was holding Mason while Val was holding Sapphire. Uncle wanted me to stay for another few days but Alpha Killghara didn't allow me to, He told that I'm giving excuse just to avoid being at the ESA where he exactly wants me to be. Well it may looks that way but no its not, I wanted to be here, it's a way of a gratitude of how my aunt and uncle taking every effort to visit me weakly and stuff. I just wanted to show I care as well. Thank the lords I hadn't seen Jack yet.

After reaching back to the ESA, . I am currently in our room seating on my yellow bed while Roosevelt was seating the opposite of me.

" I don't believe this is even happening " I told hearing the news that we have to go back to the real world we came from..

"I know right, it's just terrible "she says sadly, then she walks to her window viewing out. Then I remember her mate

" did you found out who is him" I asked coming closer to her and looking through the window as well.

" All I know is that , He is called Jayler and he is from the Fire moon pack, do you know him "

" Jayler..." I was shocked, of course I know him, and he is one of Jack's best friend.

"you know him, don't you" she asks squinting her eyes at me, as if to tell her the truth, it's no point on hiding as well.

"I know him, his best friends of Jack" I told honestly to my best friend. She shook her head

"Then he must be evil as him, since his best friends of Jack" she told opening our room door walking out

"Roosevelt..." I told feeling sorry for her following at the back of her when I halt gasping seeing Jack outside, he glare's at me which made me really nervous, he opens the opposite door from my room and closes his door. Oh my god his just staying the opposite of my room. What are the odds? I ran where Roosevelt headed which is at the woods, she kept walking I know she wanted some time alone but I cannot let her. She must know the truth.

" Canddise, please leave me alone, I need to be alone" she says frustrated..

" You got it wrong.." I tried to cool her down

" No I got it right, if he was his best friend he would had done something to make sense on that ass, don't you dare lie to me Canddise, don't you even dare, and do u know what the worse is, out of all the other places his room has to be opposite mines, I should had known when he is sharing rooms with Jack, I should had known " she told frustrated seating down on the long log, it is true Jayler is one of the bad ones as well, he just smirks as Jack humiliates me and Jack had slapped me a couple of times in front of Jayler, he didn't do anything to help.

"I need to find Chris, I need to find Chris.." Roosevelt tells, Chris is from our pack, he and Roosevelt date couple of times since they are the only two who has not found their mates yet in our pack whom are over the age of 16.

When we reached the ESA mansion, we went to the grand leaving Hall, this Hall is enough for 50 people and there are three Grand Halls as this, so that each supernatural creatures will be on their separate ways.

I saw Jayler and Bianca there, she was seating on top of his lap while Jayler was drinking wolfbear, Jack was also there but when he caught me looking at Jayler he didn't seem to like it that much an that made me look away from there.