Chapter 10: the second dinner

Valentine P.O.V

For the official second dinner with my sisters and over ruling brother-in-laws.

I wore a white shoulder cut shirt with long purple skinny acid wash jeans . I didn’t wish yesterday treatment to happen to me. I combed my back hair neatly and wore a purple white bangle. As there is no mirror or anything to look for myself, I simply took my unsigned cell phone and used a secondary camera to look at myself , through it I am lucky that I had charged my Handphone before I got here and it shows full bar. I am pissed that there are no signals here so I can’t contact my parents or even wifi, But then again Live isn’t fair.

I walked out from the tent by wearing my white fur fluffy fashionable boots.  I saw Erica was outside seating alone wearing a long sleeved sweater and a long brown pants and she was wearing a red boot. Her curly Ginger hair she tied as a messy bun which shows her skinny body well and a little bluish purple mark behind on her neck which is hidden by her sweetheart. She was seating near the campfire hugging her feet and keeping herself warm near the fire. So I went beside her and seat down with her. When I saw her what gave me shock was her already pale face was more paler and she has dark circle bangs underneath her eyes, It looks like she has been crying allot and the blusish purple marks at her arms and probably at her back shows that Mark  had harmed her. She didn’t talk to me but she was still hugging her legs. And as one of her close friends I know you might be thinking that I should Do something, comfort her, beat Mark well as much as I wanted nor love to I cannot, I just sat there beside her and did nothing. I wanted to be beside her and let her open up to me, asking her myself will be more displeased for her so I am not planning to make her feel more displeased. As I was seating beside of her admiring the fire as well.  Vanessa on the other hand came out laughing outside the Tent and Kissing Jeeze as he went to the tent.

After she saw Erica she screamed laughing Erica Erica which made me to roll my eyes, why is this stupid girl do not know to give some privacy. She came Near Erica and sat beside her and asked me

‘’ What's wrong’’ Vanessa asked me in her over shocks innocent face... when I just nod don’t know slowly even though I know while Erica started to cry silently hugging her legs.

‘’ Why, what happened why is she... why is her skin.. What Happened Erica’’ Vanessa asked by lowering Ericas Sweater pointing at her back when Erica Brushes Wannesa’s hand off of her and let goes of her weavy brown Ginger hair so that it will hide her back and started crying silently while Vanessa started with her questions again looking more worried sooting her hair.

‘’ Erica, get to the Tent’’ Mark came with his stern voice carrying two trays of food guessing he just came back from the buffet and pointed his head to their tent ignoring to see me nor Vanessa, Erica just Nods at him and walked slowly to their Tent by not even giving any eye-contact with us. When she reached in front of Mark he hands over to her one tray which she took still wiggling guess she is afraid of Mark and haven’t really got out of the fear zone edge yet as he follows behind of her going to the tent while I and Vanessa sigh.

‘’ We, Mark told that she is isn’t well that’s why she couldn’t attend the training then what's up with the bruises on her back, almost like spank on a belt bruise ‘’ she asked confused to me which I gave her back the awkward look, then it reminds me when this morning the whole drama which happened between Mark and Erica, Vanessa was not there she was with the Jazz at the Breakfast table eating their Buffet while only I and Regina was here. Guess she is not stupid one here I thought.

‘ Mm, Erica and Mark.. They’’ I started only to be cut off from her wide shocked eyes when she screamed

‘’ DID, MARK HURT ERICA !!!’’ She asked in a really shocked high tone voice when my eyes grew to shock as well listening how loud she is.