Chapter 8: The Camp (Part two)

Zayne P.O.V

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. as my stupid alarm rang signalling its time for stupid fucking Camp ergg,

Amber was in my room, sleeping beside me naked, I  made love with her yesterday and I was soft just as she wanted. I went to the bathroom and took my shower and came out to See Amber rubbing her eyes  waking up.  

''Morning'' she told

'' Morning,'' I told back

'' Thank you for yesterday,'' I told and she flinch, wait why did she did that.. she didn't say anything else except wearing back her cloth and going out from my room, hmmm whatever.

I wore a white shirt and a black pants and my black sports shoe.

I walked down the stairs and took my breakfast as the females cooked including Amber helping out, this were my simples’ rules and if anyone didn’t obey it I will punish them being the only chef cooking for the whole pack for one week.

I drank my coffee with two slice of butter cake with all of my Cousins..  

As soon as were done, I had already asked Jack my Delta to hire a Bus where all of my Pack members mated or unmated will go through there, while I and Jack went to the Black Forest first with Jack's Jeep. Emrys did not come with us since he will be coming with his mate in the bus.

When we reached there, The Black Forest looks really epic not only for its name but the way it looks and the subjects it has as well.

it is the Originals Territory hmm Epic that’s the only word in my mind.

A few minutes later the Bus arrived joining us, and all of my Pack members took place by taking their Begs out, I saw Amber with her blond hair wearing purple shorts and pink shirt coming out from the Bus.

I came there and hugged her only for her to not hugging me back, What the Hell, I dragged her aside 

‘’ whats wrong..!’’ I asked softly by curling her blond hair, somethings bothering her

‘’ No, Nothings wrong.. its just.. I’m a little tensed ‘’ Amber told by brushing me off which I felt a litte annoyed I needed to ask her again to make sure everything’s alright after all currently she is my girlfriend.

‘’ I want to know!  There is something wrong! You cannot hide it from me.. After all I am your  Alpha’’ I told softly and playfully curled her hair more

‘’ You Left me alone driving with Jack, and now you're asking , well you never really bothered to ask me whether I should follow you or not’’ Amber told with a soft sad tone.. is this girl ridiculous  I looked at her circling my thumb on her arms, 

‘’ Don’t, you know that unmated wolves are to come by bus, same goes to the mated once as well only the Delta and I took a Jeep’’ I explained  softly looking at her

‘’ yes, I know.. but I guess I always be the Unmated mate ‘’ Amber told softly, she drops her chin down avoid seeing me, like what does this chick want. I stood there and sigh irratated of her childish behavior ' she is not being childish, you idiote she is sad' my stupid intelegent wolf responded in my mind, he hates seeing girls sad. I didn't respond to him knowing he is right but now isn't the place to sooth her.

‘’ Can, I be alone.. please.. just today I want to be with the girls..’’ Amber told, wait I wasn't expecting that.Isigh, but then again I respect her decision or since she is in a really one of her moods today. I nod my head, she nods back in return and walk by  with the Emo girl Seeta, one of our pack member and my adopted sister.