Chapter 11: Blake's punishment job

Valentine's P.O.V

The minute Zayne came we were both quiet and just continued washing the plates together until another 1000 plates arrived as Miss spice bring it, ....

As the Plates arrived in front of me and I glare at Zayne, this idiot is th reason why were here in the first place, I angrily look at him with my pissed off face. I shook my head and snapped .

'YOU, ...YOU DID THIS'' I said angrily glaring at him

''This is your fault'', I added and yelled angrily

'' My fault!!? You're the one that asked me to fight with you, kicked my precious stuff, and complained to Alpha Blake like a baby that I sexual harassed you. How the fuck is this my fault??''

''If you weren't all Mr. Perfect, I wouldn't be battling with you in the first place. ''I said in a monotone while washing the damn dishes.... Rolling my eyes hitting the plates hard.

''Well, what can I do, if I am Mr. Perfect''.

''Oh really?? Then tell me exactly what are you good at, what are you so Perfect all about.. ?'' he thinks he is all that, erggg I asked angrily annoyed washing the dishes and applying soap on it.

''Can you just shut up'', what the fuck it is my mouth

'Ah, Hell I would.. ..'' I yelled back at him as I washed my plates

''Are, you tottaly serious right now. Woman Chill your tits '' wow how can he say that, has he has no respect for womens, his mother is one.how can he see womens has so low,

'' Gosh, Girl if you need it so bad... after the Dishes I can help you with your Lust'' what the hell , shit why those my mouth always goes in an O shape. I quickly shut my mouth and stare at that bastard.

Ergggggggggg'' I yell frustrated of my own stupidity,

I walk to the fridge of the camp Kitchen, I saw three bottles of wolfear which are beer brands especially made for werewolf. I drank one bottle and I continued back washing the Dishes. I heard him chuckled to himself and washing his portion of the Plate... Yup consedering what he did just now maybe he is retarded,.

'' I'm just offering'' he told I glare at him when , he smirk washing his plate, somehow he smirking at me made me to get more upset . I threw the plate I was holding at him unfortunately for me I failed to hit him with it

since he caught it in his hand and placed it neatly on top of a cleaned dried pellet. I rolled my eyes annoyed as I continued drinking another Bottel of Wolfear and started to wash, while he went to the fridge himself and got himself four bottles as he drank

The rest of the night, I tottaly ignored doing my job. One thing for sure I don't get drunk easily or I thought I don't

By the time we finished I drank the last bottle of wolfear admiring the delicious alcohol taste seeing that were finished washing and drying and arranging the plates, its cerfew now so time to head to our tents. I was walking to my pack campsite a little wiggly and shakily knowing that I was kinda drunk Zayne stopped, erggg stupid ZayNe always stopping people from walking.

"Wait !!'' Zayne told which I completely ignored him until he grabbed both of my shoulders as he made me to watch him, so annoying.

'' What is it Zayne !!'' I asked annoyed, drunk and tired.

'' You sure you wanna walk alone to your campsite , Alone" He asked I didn't respond to him like what is it to him, I just rolled my eyes of annoyance brush my arms from him as I kept walking to my packs campsite. What the he'll is this boy thinking, me Alone peh.