Chapter 38 : Are you serious '' part one''

Canddise P.O.V 

'' This is really hard to explain because 

I don't think that I am sleeping. It starts at the end of the bed, I can feel him climbing up on the bed.

He always grab my anckles, he's pulled me to the edge of the bed, the bottom. Most of the time I can fee all his weight on top of me, while this is going on my boyfriend is sleeping next to me. And what surprises me more is the burn and bite marks the next day.

I try to scream and move but my body is froze. What scared me the most is that one time I saw his face. While on top of me and raping me,I felt his breath, and it whispered loud in my ear. It said "DON"T LOOK AT ME"

I opened my eyes for a split second, he was black wearing a hat .His face was kinda 3Dish, black coal eyes, he even had black horns and a long snoot like a wolf with large fangs with goo,

he growled and he sounded inhuman.I couldn't scream or move.

The next day my boyfriend said in my sleep I was making these humming noises and that it's not the first time he's heard this.

It was me trying to scream.

This demon has been with me since I was 8. It rapes me alot, sometimes it just pushes on my forehead and other times it pulls me by my feet to the edge of the bed.

When I go to bed or even lay on the couch and I start to dose I feel it sitting at the bottom near my feet and I'll open my eyes quick,it stops but as soon as I dose again it happens again.

Now I don't fight as hard. I let him do his thing. Are these bad dreams? If so how come I can hear the tv. Until one day it went too extreme and whispered to me to get rid of my boyfriend if not there will be consequences and scratched my entire back as well.

I know it is my time to tell to someone, and the time I did my boyfriend shush me down by telling that I'm talking ridiculous and I am just imagining things.

Listening to him cause me being an orphan and not to mention him being the dominant in our relationship with no choice I agreed.

The daze went on as it was and I tried convincing myself maybe I am hallucinating till My Prom night in College. the night , I thought I would be having fun and dancing with my boyfriend but of corse that would be too perfect wouldn't it, as always expectation will only happen the least I was ended up me to be dragged in to hell, Real Hell. By a tall guy which evil written all in his face and wearing an English Hat. It happened in front of Taylor my boyfriend and his friends. and god the look on his face, Regret, fear somehow trying his best to get hold of me. But he couldn't I was burning with the tall guy. I didn't felt any pain but when Taylor tried to reach for me he did.

It is dark down here and I know I am in Hell since the tall guy who abducted me told me welcome to hell then he tossed me in a cage. He left me here only by telling

" Master will attend to you shortly"

Confuced scared and I am still wearing my beautiful sky blue Prom gown which Taylor bought for me but it's dirty and torn now, I wonder what's waiting for me next...

A/N felt bored thought of writing a mini story series by Lunna Moonlit Bites what do you guys think, ''

........

I sigh reading THIS story ,

I was reading this in Wattpad which is shown by Rosevelt, my best friend in this pack.  She is actualy Rossie's younger sister.  

'' that was not bad, right '' she said in a duh tone  . I shrug.

'' I guess so'' I told,

 Roosevelt and I are planning on writing a story together, but we haven't choose what topic to write, so I'm reading some of the stories which are already written to get inspired by them.