Chapter 47 : Getting Tired

When Jack's parents left with Ageda with them, Jack glares at me while I glare at him back , everyone else seem to be busy with something. And yes I glared at him, turning my hills I was about to walk away when he hold my wrist stopping me made me to turn to look at him.

" where are you going.." he demanded, I pull my wrist away from him frustrated at first but manage to get it done.

" Away from you ..." I snapped, I was never this cruel to anyone, but I have had it, im tired of my life, I'm upset, I'm just angry with all of this. Pushing his wrist away from mine I started to walk away. I know his following at the back of me or so I thought. Angry at him, Just when I was walking far away from him, I bumped into someone.

He hold my wrist steadying me up

" I'm sorry... " I Told looking up at him, and god I must say, he is a fine specimen indeed. He has this very rare green eyes that is crystal light, almost sparkles, he Is tall with ash blond hair. Very pale.

" Canddise, its not a wolf it's something else" my wolf let know of her thoughts, immediately made me to struggle from his hold, his grip was tight like I figured him out .

"please let go.. I'm sorry" I told trying to take my hand away from him. He laughs looking at me smirking.

"you finally caught her..." another manly voice boosted in laughing. I turn to look who it was, He has copper hair and that rare light hazel eyes, which sparkles too. From their eyes and how it sparkles can figure it out they are from the same species.

"he is not a wolf either Canddise. they smell danger." my wolf told again. I already know that, my wolf is no help at all.

"an Omega I see.." the copper hair told smelling me, I feel disgusted and now try my hardest to loosen his grip now.

" let go of me..." I yelled.. frustrated

"easy pumpkin, I just want to know about you, that's all... you have a very rare beauty for a shewolf, very innocent looking too..." the one holding me explains, holding my chin gently, I whimper not liking this, tearing up.

" oh sweetheart don't cry... look you made her cry " the copper hair guy told mocking

"oh I didn't mean to, look my name is Alaric, I just want to get to know you..." the one holding me told, he seemed very genuine , using his finger wiping my tears off. And I couldn't help but to sniff and being afraid now. They are not mortal or werewolf they are something else, I'm not sure what . And for a moment his eyes sparkled with white like two stars are in them and that's it, it's gone, but he looks at me in dire pity now. I look at him, confused.

He gently hold my hand with two of his hand, placing my hand in-between his. Which cause me to stop struggling and slowly gave a gentle kiss to it and rubbed my wrist. Letting go my wrist, With a snap with his fingers there is a rose there, a very beautiful rose where the dews are still dropping from the rose. He gently shows the rose to me and gives to me, something about him, it made me to take it. He smirked. I frown at him.

" Good girl.." he smirked.

"what are you..." I asked confused and really want to know too.

" a writer ..." he smirked, the copper hair guy laughing at his answer, I look at them confused.

" Omega's are always so fun.. huh Alaric " the copper hair tells , I glare at him .

" Zachery stop it.." Alaric says, I know both of their names. So it's Zachary the copper hair, Alaric the ash blonde.

Zachery hold both of his hand up like he surrenders.

" I have to go..." I said making my way when Zachary immediately comes to me holding my wrist ..