Chapter 5: I'm available

Valentine's P.O.V

"Val, darling wake up. It's time to go to school". My mom woke me by tapping my face.

"Ok, ok, I'm awake," I told still sleepy and went inside the bathroom did the usual and wore a light blue with a yellow strip shirt which showed my cleavage and its sleeves were torn and to match on it I wore fashionably torn dark skinny jeans. I did some messy braids on the side and wore light makeup.

I'm getting the use of my black hair, it's hot. Like Chleopatra hot. I ran down the stairs. Took my breakfast which my mum made. I finished my breakfast and thanked my mom for the meal.

I kissed her cheeks and saw my dad reading his news using his iPad in one hand while holding a cup of coffee on the other. I immediately went beside him and gave him a kiss on his checks too and said my goodbye's and off to school. I drove down to my school as usual at high speed.

I parked my car and got down. I started blushing crazily as I knew most of the unmated male's eyes were on me. I quickly walked to my locker and saw Erica coming towards me.

''Hey, girl. I mean our new delta.'' She giggled and playfully said by playfully bowing down.

''Ha-ha, very funny,'' I said back to her.

I was talking to Erica, I saw that idiot, Zayne with Amber. He purposely kissed her neck and turned his head towards me with a smirk on his face.

I just scowled him with a wicked smile on my face. 'Fine,' I smirk.

As I went to my classes... Every guy's eyes were on me as If I was the center attraction,

Being the first female Delta, I was getting noticed by everyone, every single male and female wolfs was congratulating me or smiling at me. Everyone except That stupid Zayne.

I hate to admit, all I want is his eyes on me... But that didn't happen he was too busy with that slut Amber on his arms... and even Amber wished me congrats.

In the Cafeteria. The same thing happened. I glared at him angrily when all he did was to held Amber by kissing her cheeks and glaring at me hitting me with a smirk..on his face.

I got really irritated Now, He knows what he is doing, he is making me jealous, That does It. I stared at him again and got up making sure to smack the table which made my pack look at me.

Boy, I sure gave an audience, With that, I walked out from the cafeteria, while my pack stares at me with a shocking experience in their faces.

After a few minutes controlling myself in the greenhouse of the academy, I heard some of my pack friends walking in.

''What's wrong... '' Erica asked...

"Nothing'' I lied

I walk back and forth until angrily.

''stupid Zayne,'' I muttered to my wolf,

As I was walking, I saw the Academies Noticeboard in the Greenhouse written out big

'PACK TALENT SHOW COMPETITION,' which automatically... made me smile

I made my mind. I am entering. Seconds later,

''Go for Singing'', Erica told me.

''No, go for Dancing'. Regina protested Erica

I waited for a while silent and was thinking what to do until these two were head over heels with each other protest fight of the topic what should I do, I just couldn't take it anymore...