Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. >__< 

Anyway here is the continuation of the dinner of surprise *winks*

ENJOOY!

Dedicated to: theycallmebert

---> A photo of Kyle on the side. :D You'll know or will be reminded of who he is at the end of this chapter. ;)

Chapter 23—Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2)

“You ready yet?” Stephen asked Priscilla as he knocked through her door. Priscilla then opened the door, wearing a cream, sleeveless, turtle neck chiffon long dress showing her bare back. It was beaded with crystals and laced beautifully on its chest area while the skirt part was kept simple, the fewer the white crystals beaded to it as it goes mid thigh. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail, curled at the bottom. Stephen’s eyes mechanically scanned Priscilla.

“Better keep your mouth close, sweetheart.” Priscilla said as she then eyed Stephen. He was wearing cream long sleeves, two buttons undone which made him look hotter than usual, which matched the colour of Priscilla’s dress underneath a tux.

“so do you, my queen.” The prince replied, smirking at her. Priscilla then let off a small chuckle. Stephen then gestured his hand for Priscilla to link her arm with him which she eventually did.

“Natasha is almost there, she sent me a message.” Priscilla blurted out as they hopped into her car where Stephen chose to drive.

“Are we the last to arrive?” Stephen asked jokingly as he started the engine of the car.

“I guess? After all it will only be just us and my parents since Natasha’s family can’t attend and my other relatives are neither out of Edinburgh for business purposes nor in Barcelona.” She responded as she rested her head on the window and looked straight at the road.

**

“Good evening, Ms. Greene.” Peter greeted politely as Natasha walked into the Hamilton’s porch after parking her car.

“Good evening, Peter. Has Priscilla and Steve arrived yet?” Natasha asked as she handed Peter her coat which he took.

“I’m afraid not yet, Ms. Greene” He responded, making Natasha’s mouth formed an ‘O’. “The dinner will be held in the garden, please make yourself comfortable.” He informed as they walked towards the sliding door towards the garden.

Natasha thanked Peter before she emerged herself in the garden. The Hamilton’s garden was vast; big enough to host a party. Natasha has attended a lot of social parties hosted by the Hamilton’s but this was a totally different story. It was a party only family were invited but the garden was designed elegantly. There were lights and lanterns hanged along the trees’ branches. There were dim lights at each corners of the garden and the elliptical table was set-upped at the centre. The chairs were clothed with white and were wrapped with a blue ribbon that matched the table cloth. Blue roses and white lilies were beautifully arranged in a vase at the centre of the table as blue violets were skilfully flown after the lilies down to the vase’s base. At one corner of the garden, musicians were situated, ranging from violinists, cellists, trumpeters, saxophonists, bassists and a pianist dressed up formally, playing soothing classical music.

“Would you like to have some drink, ma’am?” A waiter asked Natasha, holding a tray filled with glasses of drinks. Natasha then smiled and took a blue-lemonade as she mouthed the waiter a thanks. She then looked around and notice some unfamiliar faces who lookedso close with the Hamilton as the two adults were conversingwith Charles and Ysabella.