Shower

Sorry not a chapter. But I would just like to share with the few people who do read this book my thoughts.
I was in the shower (hence the title) and I think about tons of stuff.
One of the things that crossed my mind was Wattpad and Shawn of course.
I had explained to my friend just the other day how I felt like a meet and greet wouldn't be as good as If I had actually interviewed him. Then I could get to know him (hopefully more than I already do) and he could hopefully get to know me a little as well.
Obviously that would never happen but I thought about turning it into a book and the idea in my head sounded really cool.
It's either going to be called:
The Interview
Or
Interviewer
Comment what you think and vote to let me know you like the idea!
I'll hopefully be posting it tonight and I also have another chapter of this story saved in my drafts to publish either tonight or tomorrow night. Sorry guys I might make you suffer.
Or if you're in a different time zone you're already probably sleeping.
But anyways check out my Imagines I also have some if those saved in my drafts.
Overall I love having all this stuff to edit but it can be overwhelming.
But anyways Comment, Vote, Follow!!!
~Kassidi
(I think I'm gonna start doing that now)