Chapter 11

We finally found a convenient store after driving around for what seemed like forever.
"So what are we gonna do?" Aaliyah asked excited.
"Um.... I don't really know. I was kinda thinking putting whipped cream on his face or something."
"Sounds good to me." She said. "Or what about like Saran Wrap on the toilet?"
"Well yeah but then someone has to clean it up and it won't be me."
She laughed.
"True."
"So whipped cream?" I asked.
"Yeah."
"The only thing I'm worried about is that he'll wake up."
"Trust me." Aaliyah said. "Shawn sleeps through anything."
I laughed. "Okay."
We grabbed a can of whipped cream and left.
"Is it bad that I'm not 100% sure where we're going?" I asked.
"Kind of." She laughed.
"Don't worry I'll figure it out but you have to help me. You paid attention while we were driving down right?"
"Yeah....Sure...."
"Great." I mumbled.
I took several turns and finally made it back to the hotel.
"See," I said. "I knew where I was going."
"Yeah sure you did." Aaliyah laughed.
We decided to take the stairs since we weren't that far up.
"Why are we doing this?" Aaliyah complained.
"It's good exercise." I said. As I said that I looked down at her and almost ran into a guy coming down the stairs.
"Oh my god." I said. "I'm so sorry."
"It's fine." He said. He winked at me.
"See you around?" He asked.
"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled.
He went down and we kept walking up the stairs.
"You do realize you're dating my brother right?" Aaliyah asked.
"I wasn't even doing anything." I defended.
"Yeah but he was totally flirting with you." She said.
"It was harmless." I said. "I'm never going to see him again."
"Okay...." Aaliyah said just as we walked up to our hotel door.
I inserted the key and turned the knob. Mr. and Mrs. Mendes were sitting out on the balcony. Aaliyah went to go tell them we were back.
She met me in Shawn's room. Luckily he slept on his back.
"Hey let's make a vine." Aaliyah whispered.
"Okay." I pulled out my phone and turned it towards me and Aaliyah.
"Okay hey guys Shawn is sleeping and were gonna prank him." Aaliyah smiled.
I went over an started to put the whipped cream on his face. Aaliyah was right he didn't move an inch.
Aaliyah added a couple more seconds to the vine. "Brooke is just finishing up." She whispered.
"All done." I whispered.
"Okay now how do we get him up?" Aaliyah asked.
"I don't know should we like make a sound or something?" I asked.
"Oh I've got it!" Aaliyah exclaimed.
"What?" I said.
"The one time my mom was making breakfast and Shawn was sleeping still and the fire alarm went off by accident. He jumped out of bed so fast and ran down the stairs. It was really funny." She said.
I looked up on Aaliyah's phone, fire alarm.
"Okay shut the door." I said. "That way your parents don't get worried. We can blast it right by his ear."
She smiled and nodded.
She got the camera ready to record it when he got up.
"Ready?" I whispered.
"Ready." She replied.
I turned my volume all the way up and put it by his ear. I nodded and hit play. It blasted into his ear. He jumped up and Aaliyah and I started cracking up.
"What the-" he trailed off, mumbling. He didn't have a shirt on. All he had on was sweatpants.
He looked back and forth between Aaliyah and I.
Our laughter had finally died down and he went to put his hand through his hair. He had whipped cream on the bottom of his palm. He went into the bathroom off of our room and saw his face.
It was in the front of his now.
"Oh come on really guys....." He said in the bathroom.
Aaliyah and I busted out laughing again.
"You look like Jack Frost." I said.
"What?"
"'Cuz you have the white strips in the front of your hair." His expression didn't change, "Come on that was funny." I said.
He just smiled at me, looked down and then looked back in the mirror.
"Can I have a kiss?" He asked.
"No." I said backing up.
"Come on." He said. "Just one kiss."
"I'm good." I said. I ran into the bed and looked at Shawn and then Aaliyah. I had no where to go. I fell back on the bed and Shawn leaned down and pecked my lips and then wiped his face on the sides of mine. I laughed and he smiled.
I grabbed the whipped cream can and put some in my hand. Shawn was still shirtless. So I smeared it all over his chest. He took the can and put some in his hand and put it in my hair.
"Oh it's on now Mendes." I said.
I stood up on the bed and jumped on his back. He automatically grabbed my legs and held me up. I smiled because even though we were messing around he still held on to me. I took the whipped cream off of his face and smear it through his hair. I rubbed it around and messed his hair all up.
He laughed. He tried to get more whipped cream from the can but it was empty.
"Haha!" I yelled in his face. I was still on his back.
"You started it." He said to Aaliyah and I.
I gave Aaliyah a questioning look.
She just smiled.
"Well," she said, walking backwards towards the door. "I'm gonna let you two get cleaned up."
She shut the door and I went and locked it so nobody walked in on us. We went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror.
"Ew, Shawn this is really gross." I said. "I think I need a shower."
"Yeah me too." He said. He had it all over his chest and face an hair. My shirt was covered and it was all in my hair.
I took my shirt off because I had a sports bra on. Then I felt a little uneasy. I mean I just took my shirt off.
"Baby?" Shawn asked.
"What?" I asked turning around and looking at him. I used my shirt to cover my stomach.
"You're beautiful."
He kissed me and somewhere in the kiss I dropped my shirt.
He backed up.
"Damn." He said. "I was right."
"Shut up." I said punching his shoulder.
We decided we were gonna take a shower together except he would keep his underwear on and I would keep my sports bra and spandex on.
I made him stand out of the water while I rinsed all the whipped cream off. Then he did and I washed my hair.
"Can I wash your hair?" I asked him.
"Yeah." He said smiling.
He put his back to me and I put some shampoo in my hand.
"Shawn?" I said.
"Yeah?"
"You need to kneel you're too tall."
He laughed and kneeled down.
I washed his hair and then he rinsed it out.
"That was fun." I said.
"Yeah it felt good. You should do it again sometime."
I smiled. Then we quickly washed our bodies and got out of the shower. We got dressed and then laid in bed and watched the vine over and over and kept laughing. We also saw that Aaliyah had posted a couple of me on Shawn's back.
I was getting pretty close to 1 million and Shawn was getting close to 2 million.
"You're really famous." I said smiling.
"I guess." He mumbled.
I looked up at him and kissed his lips. I slowly sat up and put my hands on his face. I put my one leg over both of his and sat on his lap. His hands were on my waist and my hands were in his slightly damp hair. I smiled into it and we kept kissing and then a knock on the door broke us out of our trance.
"Come on kids!" Shawn's dad yelled. "Time to go eat!"