Chapter 17

-Brooklyn-
(A/n The outfit she wears is above.)
I woke up sprawled across Chloe's bed. She was the same. We were surrounded by tissues and popcorn bags, along with movies.
I smiled. But it quickly disappeared as I realized what lays ahead in the day for both of us. I woke Chloe up and we got ready.
"Damn." She whispered. She looked at herself and then me. I was putting the last touches on my makeup. She had already done hers.
"What?" I said setting my makeup brush down.
"We look good."
I laughed.
"I'm nervous." I said.
"Don't be." She said. "He really likes you Brooke. I can tell by the way he looks at you."
I smiled.
"Well I guess I should go." I sighed.
"Yeah I guess I should too." She said.
We hugged.
"Good luck." We whispered.
Then we parted ways.
-Shawn's House-
-Brooklyn-
I lightly knocked on the door. Shawn answered it.
"Hey baby what are you doing here?" He put his hand gently on my waist and pecked me on the lips.
"I um- I think we need to talk." I stuttered.
"Yeah," he sighed. "I guess we do." He grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to his room.
He shut the door.
"I started writing another song." He said.
"Shawn,...."
"What?" He looked at me.
"You can't push it off forever." I said. "We need to talk and you know it."
"I have to go." He said sitting on his bed next to me.
"I know." I whispered.
"I mean it's a huge step towards my career this could really help."
"I know." I whispered.
"That doesn't mean there can't still be an us." He said.
I looked up at him.
"We can try long distance and we can FaceTime and Skype and hang out when I come here-"
"What if it doesn't work?" I whispered tears in my eyes.
"Then we'll break up and if when I'm done with Magcon we still want to be together then we'll know it was meant to be."
"So were gonna try long distance?" I sighed letting the tears fall.
"Only if you want to." He said.
I looked down.
"Do you want to?" I whispered.
"Of course I do." He said grabbing my hands. "Your the best damn thing that's happened to me in a while."
"Then let's do it." I sighed.
He grabbed my face roughly with his hands and kissed me.
I smiled against his lips and let the tears fall.
He wiped them with his thumbs.
"Can I hear that song now?" I whispered.
-September 17th-
-Brooklyn-
(A/n Let's just pretend that school starts next week. Okay?😉)
Chloe and Lucas did break up but stayed on a friendship base. She wasn't that upset mostly because this time she was the one who declined him.
Shawn was going to Magcon today. Last night I had slept over at his house. His parents said I could drive him to the airport.
The whole time I drove there I tried not to cry. Shawn was really excited and this was huge for him so I didn't want to ruin it. Chloe said afterwards I could go over to her house or she would meet me at my house.
We got to the airport and I walked him in. He gave his luggage to them and I walked with him to where he was going to wait for his plane.
We just sat in silence and held hands. I held back all my tears.
'Flight Number 307 to California boarding in 10 minutes.'
"Shawn," I said. "We can't just sit here we have to say something." I said standing up.
"Well what am I supposed to say?" He yelled standing up.
"I don't know!" I said back tears streaming down my face.
"Goodbye?" He screamed. "Cuz I'm sure as hell not saying that!"
"Me neither!" I yelled back at him.
He groaned.
"Then Why does it hurt so much?!" I stuttered as tears ran out of my eyes.
"Because I'll tell you why!" He yelled grabbing my shoulders roughly.
'Flight Number 307 is now boarding.'
"Because Brooke I love you!" He yelled.
"Yeah?!" I yelled back. "Well I love you too!" I screamed.
"Well that's the first time we've said that!" He yelled.
"I'm gonna kiss you now!" I yelled.
"Okay!" He said.
Then we kissed. Right there in the middle of the whole airport. I heard clapping. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. They were red and puffy as I'm sure mine were. We let the tears fall and we held our foreheads up against each other's and just looked into each other's eyes.
Everyone in the airport was looking at us and clapping. We laughed.
'Flight Number 307 last call.'
"I have to go." He mumbled.
"I know." I said.
He pulled away and grabbed his stuff. He handed his ticket to the lady and walked into the plane.
Everyone had gone back to there own business.
I wiped the tears from my cheeks and smiled trying to be happy for him. I was but all I could think about was losing him. How conceited was I?
"Wait!" I heard someone yell.
I turned around. Shawn was running off the plane.
"Come with me!" He said.
"Shawn I can't just-"
"Not now." He said. "In a month when we come back here to perform. We can get you a tutor like me and-"
"Sir," some lady said. "The plane is waiting on you."
"Yeah, yeah." He said. "Just give me one more minute."
He looked back towards me.
"Just think about it." He said. He kissed me one last time and walked away, leaving me wanting more.
I let the tears fall and forced myself to walk away too.
A/n:
Ooh so will she go with him in a month? Or will she stay home?
Comment your opinion!