Chapter 2

-Shawn-
"Oh I'm in." I said.
She smiled. God, she was beautiful.she grabbed her phone and keys and locked the door on our way out.
Her house really wasn't that far. I was a little nervous about her mom or an over protective dad or something but she made my worries go away when we got to the doorstep.
"Don't worry." She said. "My moms not home and she's divorced." She paused. "Not that I thought anything would happen or should or ugh." She sighed.
"I know what you meant." I smiled.
She smiled back.
She opened the door.
"Mí casa." She said throwing her keys on the bar in the kitchen.
"It's nice." I smiled.
"You're soaking." She said.
"I'm fine." I said.
"No, no. Come here." She led me upstairs and went through her room.
It was really cool actually her walls were white but most of them were covered up anyways with quotes, pictures of friends, artwork, awards, posters.
"Okay never mind. New plan."
I followed her to a bathroom.
"Okay if you don't want to you don't have to, but I swear I'm a very clean person. Put this robe on. And I'll throw your clothes in the dryer for you."
"You don't have to." I said.
"I want to." So put this on and give me your clothes. She handed me a robe and shut the bathroom door. I quickly put the robe on, leaving my underwear on.
I came out and gave her my clothes.
"Thank you." I said.
"My pleasure." She smiled. She was so nice.
She put them in the dryer and we went back downstairs.
"So I don't know about you but I'm hungry. I didn't eat dinner." She stated as we entered the kitchen.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Well I had the night shift at the diner but I didn't eat before I went."
She looked through her cabinets.
"Do you want anything?" She asked.
I paused.
"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled.
Her smile was so beautiful.
She opened the fridge and looked in it.
"Ugh," she complained, "We have like no food." She sat on the floor and crossed her legs. I walked up behind her.
"Well what do you have?" I asked.
"I don't know. Here you look I'm gonna go get changed."
She got up.
"Maybe we'll make our own recipe!" She yelled as she went upstairs.
She was back in like 2 minutes. She was wearing grey shorts and a slightly big t shirt.
"Find anything?" She asked pulling her hair tie out.
"Um,...."
"Don't be shy." She smiled.
She came up to the fridge.
"Well I mean we have eggs. Those are always good. And spinach." She looked around. "And feta cheese. We have other cheeses too. And broccoli and carrots I think."
"And you said you have no food." I smiled.
"Do you want eggs?" She asked.
I shrugged.
"Do you like eggs?"
I nodded.
"Then eggs it is." She smiled.
"You pick out what you want from the fridge. And don't be shy. Or I'll force feed you weird vegetables."
I laughed.
She grabbed the spinach and feta.
"You could have this too, if you wanted." She said sweetly. "I'm going to make an omelet."
"Done." I said hitting the counter.
She laughed.
-Brooklyn-
I started making the omelets.
"So Shawn, what do you do?" I asked smiling.
"School." He growled. "Speaking of," he added, "Why don't I ever see you around?"
"I go to private school."
"Ooh." He said, now understanding.
Just then the dryer beeped.
"Here watch this." I said hanging him the spatula. He took it and I ran upstairs and got his clothes.
I came back and took the spatula.
He started to walk away, "Hey, Mendes." I said.
I tossed him his clothes.
"Nice catch." I said.
He went and the bathroom and changed. When he came back out the food was on the bar. We are and then I quickly cleaned up.
The rain had stopped.
"I know you probably have to go home but is there any chance you-"
"I would love to." He smiled.
"You don't even know what I was going to say. What if I said is there any chance you want to go thrown potatoes at people?"
He laughed. For a long time.
"Come on," I said hitting his shoulder, "It wasn't even that funny."
We decided to watch a movie.
"Harry Potter?" I asked.
"Always."
We sat down on the couch.
Then I hit play.
-Shawn-
She hit play on the remote and the movie started.
"Which one?" I asked.
"Guess you'll have to wait and see." She responded.
She picked the Prisoner of Azkaban.
"Is this your favorite?" I asked.
"No I don't think so but I like Sirius Black."
I smiled.
I put my arm on the back of the couch. It was kind of around her. I think I was starting to like her.
Before I knew it the credits were rolling and she was asleep on the couch next to me. Her head was resting on my arm.
There was a blanket on the back of the couch I covered her up and grabbed her phone. After a few tries I cracked the code. I left her a little message with my phone number.
Then I left. Leaving behind an amazing girl.