Chapter 45 : The Emergence

Valentine P.O.V

I am so tired of this I told standing beside Blake.. 

Zayne , Suriya, Vertos, Chan, and Killghara we're all in their wolf form standing in the middle, while the others were all surrounding them. 

each mostly shewolf who will be emerging to their pack came in front of the alphas  , so that the alpha could bite their paw in their wolf form and they can be a member in their mate's pack.

 I am getting tired of this thing, too many wolfs, from different ages to different country came to reunite with their mate. 

Blakes packs doesn't have anyone emerging

 so Blake was beside me, looking out for trouble, 

the vampires have a seemlier ritual as this as well, but their is more of the clan master biting his wrist poring his blood in a glass while the vampire emergence have to drink it, in order to be apart of their clan.

  " I'm bored.." I sighed glaring up at Blake, he glares at me back sighing looking in front. there were bond fire everywhere. 

" why do I have to be here, when Abigail gets to be with Rain , helping the babies.." I argued again. I want some sort of attention, I'm bored.. too many wolfs.

" Because, you are the Blue Snows Delta'' was Blakes reply. and that shut me off... rolling my eyes at Blake I made my way to my pack. Melody is already there offering her help to the emergence who had joined our pack , giving them comfort, some girls were even crying.. i heard the ritual is painful. Rain and Abigail told me when Blake bit their paws during the time they went in to join Blakes pack.  

" what are you doing here.." Melody asks looking one of the emergence and passing a robe, welcoming the new ones in our pack, i smiled at them sweetly. 

" Just thought that you would need any help" I told.. the obvious 

" No what I meant was, why aren't you not in your pack helping the emergence.. " She glares at me and masking her smile greeting back the emergence, how rude.

" look around you, Natasha although pregnant came all the way here back to help Suriya, same goes to Amber to Killghara, Shanthi to Chan, and of course myself to Vertos, you should be there doing this stuffs for Zayne, be his luna, an alpha mate.. just for tonight.. no buts and no arguments..." she shushed me down, but in away how guilty i feel right now. Erica patted me sweetly while I kissed her checks which made her to blush helping out Melody.

making my way back to Zayne's pack, I saw how Freya is helping out handling everything.. giving out robes and welcoming them, well she is doing her duty being the Beta's wife, i feel jealous looking at her, I can't help but to envy her. 

" Freya.. do you need any help.." I ask..

" where were you, you are the one suppose to greet them with open arm, lighting their spirit up, welcoming them, be here for the pack.." wow I was shocked, I never heard Freya getting angry before, but today she looked pissed, pissed was an understatement. she passed me the robes which was heavy. then she pushed me in front.

" this is our Luna Valentine.. and this is Lavender.. she is all the way from Norway, her mate is Roy, Emeris cousin from his mums side" Freya introduced , i was taken back from the way she greeted me. some part of me and my wolf showered in pride calling me as Luna Valentine.

yes Delta Valentine is pride enough, but Luna Valentine, the apple Candy of the pack. sounds pretty good as well. reminds me how people look up to Abigail, Melody or  Viviane, who is Vertos mother, my luna  before Melody.