Chapter 74

Kate's eyes widened as the plane started to desend towards the ship. I forced a brave smile on my face and said "It's ok. We'll be together until the storm is over."

She smiled and nodded.

As the plane touched down on the ship, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Looking out the window I saw the huge rolling waves. A wave of nausea overcame my stomach and panic settled in.

Stay calm Nicole. This will be over soon. Taking Kate's hand in mine I grabbed my backpack. "Let's go!" I said with a forced cheeriness. She smiled and we walked off the plane.

"Hello! And welcome to Pacific 227. This ship is for aircraft landing on emergencies. We hope your time here will be great and that you all get home safely." The captain said.

I followed everyone else to the rooms under the deck of the ship. Finding an empty room I walked inside setting down mine and Kate's stuff.

Kate plopped down on the bed and closed her eyes. "Thanks for being so nice Nicole. I was scared I'd be alone." She said.

I smiled. "No problem Kate. We have each other until e can get off this ship.

********3 Days Later********

"The storm has passed. We will take off in three hours." The fake cheery flight attendant said as she went from room to room.

Katie eyes got big. "We're going home!" She squealed.

I laughed t the happy girl and pulled her into a hug. "Yeah we do kiddo."

I bet yall are so mad that it's been forever since I've updated. I'm so sorry but school is a pain and then I just recently turned 14 so it wasn't on the top of my to do list. But I promise I will try harder to update.

Only a few more chapters!!!! Around 3-5 more chapters left!!! I'm so excited to see how this story turns out.

EricaKirsch this is part of your birthday present so happy late birthday. Haha. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever but this story is coming to an end. And i know it's not your turn to update but remind me how many updates I need to write??