Chapter 43

Nicole's POV

After I realized I couldn't contact Niall I threw my phone and broke into tears. I needed to talk to someone. I needed Niall.

My phone started to ring. Looking at the Caller ID I answered.

"Hey Dani!" I said.

"Hey. I know my choice for Juliard. I'm not going. I'm going to graduate with you." She chirped happily.

"Dani I need to tell you and the girls something. How fast can you be over here with the others?" I asked.

"Give me fifteen minutes." She said. I could tell she wanted to know what was going on but I had to tell them all at once. I didn't want to tell the situation over and over. It was hard enough hearing it.

**********

Fifteen minutes later all the girls were in my room. I almost started crying when they all showed up. This is so hard. I don't want to say goodbye.

"Ok so this is really hard for me to say but my mom told me this morning that her job transfered her back to Mullingar. I can't stay with dad because he works out of town and I would have to move schools every three months. So I go back to Ireland in two months." I said. As I finished speaking I broke into tears. All the other girls were crying and and hugging me.

"We will always be friends no matter what. We will text everyday. We will even fly out for your graduation." Nikki said.

"Yes. And i will fly out for yalls graduation, senior night and prom. There is absolutely no way I'm missing prom and senior night with you guys!" I said. We all smiled and hugged.

"I'm glad I met yall 5 years ago. Yall are the best!" I smiled. We all dried our tears and set to work planning the next two months and how we will fly out to each other.

"Can yall spend the night?" I asked. It was now 11:00. We had been in my room for over four hours and lost track of time.

"Yeah." Nikki said. The others agreed.

Yeah. Very short but I'm busy with VBS and getting ready for a cookout at church. So sorry. I'll update as soon as possible.

For now though consider reading

Secrets - EricaKirsch

Left and Forgotten- EricaKirsch

Motel 6 - _HakunaMatata_

Also go listen to Jai Waetford's music!! It's great!!

So now that you have stuff to read and music to check out... well what are you waiting for??